dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

Not liking it

[Post New]by dippydebby on Mar 8, 14 5:10 PM
Ive played for 20 minutes and have got so bored with it.
I have read all your comments on here, and feel I should persevere with it, but I really dont want to.
Miss click penalty has always been a bug bear for me, why does it bother the Devs that I cant find an item in a Hog that I am playing on MY laptop?
It looks very dated, hint is so slow, and I just dont like it

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

Not liking it

[Post New]by shripch on Mar 9, 14 12:42 PM
dippydebby wrote:Ive played for 20 minutes and have got so bored with it.
I have read all your comments on here, and feel I should persevere with it, but I really dont want to.
Miss click penalty has always been a bug bear for me, why does it bother the Devs that I cant find an item in a Hog that I am playing on MY laptop?
It looks very dated, hint is so slow, and I just dont like it

Amen!!!!! I bought this game without the trial. Bad mistake. Too dark and gloomy, and the castle gives me the creeps. And it doesn't just look dated, it is dated.

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

Re:Not liking it

[Post New]by dippydebby on Mar 9, 14 5:40 PM
Thank you. Thought I was missing something that everybody else on here was seeing.
Gloomy, bad graphics and couldnt even be bothered where the collectables were.
Did have a laugh at the Blacksmith though, he looked like he was desperate for the toilet.

kpajak
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Not liking it

[Post New]by kpajak on Mar 10, 14 3:19 AM
Hi all, thought it was just me after reading those glowing reviews, hate the rats, hate the dark gloomy scenes, waiting for a better game to come along, have a good day all!

Go to: