tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

How do you suppose the R.O.U.S. migrated over from Guilder

[Post New]by tookat on Mar 8, 14 8:18 PM
I thought that the Rodents of Unusual Size were trapped in Guilder and lived only in the Dread Fire Swap......but here they are threatening swashbuckling Detectives and cute children with Teddy bears! (Oh My!)

So, what do you think Pond Dwellers.....how did the ROUS, get from Guilder to this castle?

sined tookat

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

Re:How do you suppose the R.O.U.S. migrated over from Guilder

[Post New]by mamajay on Mar 8, 14 8:55 PM
Ermm, ummm, they ran out of food in the Dread Fire Swamp? The Evil Villain made them an offer they couldn't refuse? Lol.

I am so glad I am not the only one to be reminded of the ROUS's, lol. I love that film

Jen

phreec
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by phreec on May 1, 14 12:05 PM
HAHAHA!!

i'm envisioning a giant pied piper...perhaps -he's- the one making deals with evil mages?

i've had this game in my list for over a month, but just started it last night...and had to stop, because my MOM and i got to giggling so hard over this very subject!!
mini-spoiler: and when i came back to it this morning, it was fine, til i got to the one guarding the helmet...making the same growly/howling/whiney noises...and i was DONE!!
LMAO!!
i'm also a big fan of TPB, and even though i'm finding this game a little frustrating at bits, this "detail-of-unusual-size" is making it WELL worth the effort!! HAHA!!

~christi
Virginia Beach

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on May 2, 14 4:10 AM
lol phreec......Christy...whatever you prefer I guess....

I can't believe I stumbled on your response you made yesterday, but I just decided I am going to replay the game (and see if I can get all those freeking pumpkins this time....but I liked this game, or I would not)

I think maybe this region borders on Guilder.....it is the only explanation I can think of. Maybe Prince Humperdink sold the r.u.o.s. to the Evil Warlock who then bred them for greater intelligence....or being an evil Warlock of some great power, he bewitched a few to have greater intelligence....then when he had enough he took them to take over this very peaceful and prosperous domain from the good Count and Countess
but! I think this castle Unicorn, is in a bewitched timewarp as well....oh, wait....more or less modern plumbing in the kitchen....electricity through out....
timewarp....out, maybe.....but I also don't see evidence of a steampunk Universe either.

Fine....a haunted castle in a majik pervaded country very near Guilder and the Fireswamp.

Go to: