Crowbar on door in the kitchen

[Post New]by Wolfspirit1 on Mar 9, 14 5:39 PM
I keep trying the crowbar on the boards on the door in the kitchen and nothing happens. I looked in the strategy guide and it says to use the crowbar on the door. HELP

Re:Crowbar on door in the kitchen

[Post New]by funone3668 on Mar 11, 14 10:05 AM
Having the same problem. The crowbar simply will not work on the nailed boards.

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Mar 12, 14 2:55 PM
me too..

but.. next day I tried it again and without any problem I could use the crowbar

Edited on 03/12/2014 at 11:01:29 PM PST

[Post New]by OregonPandora on Mar 12, 14 6:32 PM
I had the same problems with crowbar. As a last resort, I went to options and disabled the "zoom effect" and now everything works fine. You may want to give it a try.

troischats
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by troischats on Apr 6, 14 5:12 PM
I had the exact same problem - I clicked everywhere I could, and yet the cursed crowbar wouldn't open the cursed door (language edited lol). It often zoomed me into the freezer instead, too. I tried disabling the zoom effect, like OregonPandora suggested, but nope - the *bleeping* crowbar still wouldn't work.

I exited the game in complete disgust, then decided I was going to try again. This time the crowbar worked first time! Must be a minor 'glitch' in the game.......

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by akfrosty on Apr 6, 14 7:12 PM
troischats wrote:I had the exact same problem - I clicked everywhere I could, and yet the cursed crowbar wouldn't open the cursed door (language edited lol). It often zoomed me into the freezer instead, too. I tried disabling the zoom effect, like OregonPandora suggested, but nope - the *bleeping* crowbar still wouldn't work.

I exited the game in complete disgust, then decided I was going to try again. This time the crowbar worked first time! Must be a minor 'glitch' in the game.......

Same thing with me.

catmartie
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by catmartie on Apr 8, 14 2:09 PM
akfrosty wrote:
troischats wrote:I had the exact same problem - I clicked everywhere I could, and yet the cursed crowbar wouldn't open the cursed door (language edited lol). It often zoomed me into the freezer instead, too. I tried disabling the zoom effect, like OregonPandora suggested, but nope - the *bleeping* crowbar still wouldn't work.

Same thing with me.

Just worked for me too!

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Jun 27, 14 6:12 PM
I have the same glitch. It is not letting me remove the boards.

Go to: