Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Bemusing Potion

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 9, 14 7:21 PM
I played through to level 18 before but in my new game I'm almost to level 12. I still have not gotten the bemusing potion from Valeria. Does anyone remember when Valeria ends up offering it as gift for finishing quests.

I'm starting to get concerned because you can get to the area behind Lord Chamberlain at level 10 if you have the bemusing potion.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

Re:Bemusing Potion

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Mar 9, 14 7:29 PM
Spoilers:

There's nothing in the Dungeon area until you complete Anabel's quest so there's really no point in getting it early. There's a quest from the Troll around the end of level 11 that requires you to make a bemusing potion, so if you really wanted to get it early you could use that one to open the Dungeon then make a second. But again there's really no point.
Opening the Dungeon is part of the events that finish the Diary and gives you the Vial. You will probably be a little ways into 12th before you finish all of Anabel's quests, so don't panic.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Re:Bemusing Potion

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 10, 14 5:50 AM
Thanks so much, knowing that I have time and haven't missed something in the game eases my mind. Hugs!!

Go to: