diary pages

[Post New]by nanaizzy on Mar 20, 09 3:47 PM
Rajini Island--got all the diary pages and then nothing happens--just the timer keeps going I closed the game and restarted a couple of times, had to find the pages again but still nothing. HELP please this is driving me nuts Thanks NANAIZZY

Re:diary pages

[Post New]by mmsgrandmom on Sep 3, 09 2:32 PM
got the diary pages but nothing happens driving me crazy can't move on. Rajini Island

[Post New]by donnaroberts464 on May 17, 10 1:15 PM
mmsgrandmom wrote:got the diary pages but nothing happens driving me crazy can't move on. Rajini Island

[Post New]by wdomkr on May 25, 10 1:18 PM
I am having the same problem. Can't get anything to move after picking up all the diary pages. Have shut down and reopened the game 4 times. Pain in the ****. Any solution found yet?

[Post New]by willsonranch on Sep 22, 10 12:38 PM
Had the same problem................nothing happening when I found ALL the pages.

Look in the space for Inventory items.............you will see a shadow/outline of a knife. Click on the knife in the picture, (left side - middle - by the stone wall). The knife will then be added to your inventory.

There is a bundle of "thatch"/dry sticks on the steps - left side. Click on the lighter, (left side top of rocks), light the sticks and apply the sticks to the vines covering the rock wall. The vines will then turn black................put the knife on the black area and the opening will be revealed.

Go to: