floridawhite
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

I just downloaded and am installing the update!

[Post New]by floridawhite on Mar 10, 14 7:28 AM
Clearly they are DONE and it is now READY FOR YOU!

NyneZ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:I just downloaded and am installing the update!

[Post New]by NyneZ on Mar 10, 14 7:33 AM
Hi floridawhite

does the new update say the same as the last one, fixes bugs and problems on the game manager cuz thats the only one i see?

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Mar 10, 14 7:33 AM
G'day,

We are still rolling out the update, some users may have the notification in the Big Fish Games app but if it isn't showing yet don't worry.

Once it is rolled out to all users we'll let you guys know

bfgMurrumbidgee

KittChaos
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by KittChaos on Mar 10, 14 7:37 AM
So fast!

Everything seems to have updated properly and in the few minutes I was just in I noticed a few changes.

1) The place names have been capitalized properly! It was a pet peeve of mine that it was Castle vicinity before, but I didn't want to be one of those 'grammar police' sort of people so I never mentioned it. Now it's Castle Vicinity as it should be.

2) The Bailey is now named Castle Entry.

3) The scale for experience points seems to have changed. I was nearing the end of level 14 with thousands of points, now I am near the middle with significantly less. I'm sorry I didn't write down what my points were before, but they seem to have given us some growing room.

4) New achievements, and many old achievements changed their names.

Added --

5) Several new avatars added, too!

6) The new rather Egyptian-themed HOS drops (in addition to the coin and crafting item reward) are new items for packing into the Airship. I'm glad to see this change, as I hated the idea of 'wasting' valuable crafting items for the seemingly negligible Airship rewards.

Edited on 03/10/2014 at 10:23:51 AM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 10, 14 7:39 AM
I'd hold off doing anything until we get an official update message from BigFish in the March 10 Update thread. Since it's only half an hour after their planned start time I would not expect anything to be nearly completed. I wouldn't want to be the person to crash their system by jumping in too soon. You'd have the whole MC universe wanting to do painful things to you!
RosieBVT

[Post New]by kittenkatz1960 on Mar 10, 14 7:49 AM
wow fantastic update was only off air for a few minutes love all the new pets

MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on Mar 10, 14 8:44 AM
Just installed the update but I got the message unable to find your save please try again in 48 Hrs. Boo Hoo!

[Post New]by fire_n_ice1 on Mar 10, 14 8:50 AM
MrsPuzzler wrote:Just installed the update but I got the message unable to find your save please try again in 48 Hrs. Boo Hoo!

Yes I got the same message

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Mar 10, 14 8:54 AM
I got the wait 48 hours message as well! Guess I waited this long I can wait a little longer but am dying to play again!

[Post New]by fire_n_ice1 on Mar 10, 14 9:02 AM
rosiebvt wrote:I'd hold off doing anything until we get an official update message from BigFish in the March 10 Update thread. Since it's only half an hour after their planned start time I would not expect anything to be nearly completed. I wouldn't want to be the person to crash their system by jumping in too soon. You'd have the whole MC universe wanting to do painful things to you!
RosieBVT

Rosie.... I jumped the gun

Aaron

Edited on 03/10/2014 at 9:02:48 AM PST

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Mar 10, 14 9:04 AM
I got the 48 hour message too... and I'm only level 14. It happens every time I try to play the dice game. I'm able to log back into the game though. (Sorry to all those who cannot)

My game also crashes when I try to collect the 5th flower. Anyone else having that problem?

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Mar 10, 14 9:54 AM
MrsPuzzler wrote:Just installed the update but I got the message unable to find your save please try again in 48 Hrs. Boo Hoo!

Mine tells me they can't find the "save" and may take an indefinite time to fix. I'm so done with this game! Going to uninstall and forget about it. Hope you can play soon!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 10, 14 10:14 AM
I did the update, went onto play and everything was fine. Just went on again and got the problem with the save message and an indefinite time to fix

[Post New]by fire_n_ice1 on Mar 10, 14 11:27 AM
FudgeChi wrote:I did the update, went onto play and everything was fine. Just went on again and got the problem with the save message and an indefinite time to fix

I hope it doesn't take to long and when it is fixed that they will let us all know.

Aaron

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 10, 14 11:31 AM
fire_n_ice1 wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:I did the update, went onto play and everything was fine. Just went on again and got the problem with the save message and an indefinite time to fix

I hope it doesn't take to long and when it is fixed that they will let us all know.

Aaron

Me too but I'm not holding my breadth! It is odd that should need to restore anything for those of us who were NOT locked out before the update.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Mar 10, 14 11:43 AM
I am also unable to get into my level 18 game..I am guessing it is a 1st come 1st served issue..meaning some might get back in sooner than others and we will not know for sure if we are up and running unless we keep checking!!! Seems they are manually going to have to do each one updating our saved info..back with our game...this is just so frustrating!!!

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Mar 10, 14 11:57 AM
I hope that those of us who were locked out on level 18 don't loose our game.

Just thought I'd add did anyone try to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that works? I haven't yet....

Edited on 03/10/2014 at 12:03:15 PM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Mar 10, 14 12:20 PM
Don't uninstall tigress1_2u, I read somewhere here that you will lose everything if you do that!

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Mar 10, 14 12:58 PM
Your saved game data is not on your computer (just your saved settings) so you can uninstall without worry. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game right after the update because I was having problems with the game crashing. It helped with the crashes but I've got aspects of the game that haven't updated. For example the new pets are locked. I updated and logged in early so that probably corrupted my saved game. So even though I can play the game, some aspects are unavailable and I'll have to wait for the developers to fix it.

[Post New]by Billybadass4018 on Mar 10, 14 1:52 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game before and I did not lose my progress but I don't know if that has ever happened to anyone else.

I love the new update! I can tell the game runs a lot faster and smoother! I love all the new pets and I can't wait to collect them all. I love that they've come out with items to earn specifically for the airship instead of the quest items. I also noticed that the dice game has been updated as well. The coins to earn from NPCs have been changed and sometimes they bet quest items instead of coins!

I must say that so far I am very satisfied with this update and fortunately I have not had any problems, yet, lol. It is unfortunate that there are others still experiencing problems though. I hope that everyone is able to get their games sorted out and are all able to enjoy the game like they should be able to!

Not even two minutes after I posted this I tried to log into the game was kicked of because there was a problem with my save. So it looks like I'm in the same boat as a lot of other users lol. Oh well hopefully they get this fixed soon...

Edited on 03/10/2014 at 1:55:48 PM PST

Go to: