Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

My wheel spin

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 10, 14 4:55 PM
I was suppose to have my wheel spin 3 hours ago but I never spun and it says 21 hours before the next spin. That's not so cool

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Re:My wheel spin

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 10, 14 5:07 PM
Is this before or after the update? I always found my free spin waiting for me if I missed the regular time before. Trixie Belle is still locked out. I guess I will have to do the same for my other characters.

OUCH. I will be in withdrawal.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 10, 14 5:09 PM
My free spins on the wheel are usually between 7 - 8 pm.....I am playing 2 games and it took be a while to get them synchronized like that. Now my clocks show that one of my spins will be at 6 am tomorrow morning and at 10 am tomorrow. It is now a bit after 8 pm here so they have ripped me off for my spins today......if that is reflected in the achievements and I have to start over on that I will be very angry!!!

This is after the update for me. They reset the clocks entirely, just like they reset the exp points.

Edited on 03/10/2014 at 5:11:11 PM PST

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on Mar 10, 14 7:19 PM
Hm...mine still shows the amount another spin would cost from last night, but it says it will be ready in 4 hours and 45 minutes...which puts it at about 12.02 a.m. Last night, my new wheel didn't turn up until about 1:30 a.m. which was correct. I wonder what they did that caused all of them to change? Not that I am complaining at having it an hour earlier, but if they zoom past it and redo the time without me getting my spin I could get just a tad upset about that. I don't blame you for being upset about it.

Pagan

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Mar 10, 14 7:22 PM
Amerzone, try going back in to the wheel. I when to do my free spin and it said that it was 23 or so hours to go... but I left and came back and it showed that I had a free spin.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 10, 14 7:23 PM
Yep, it was after the update. I can live with it being late as long as it works when the time rolls around again.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 10, 14 7:45 PM
Ok, I'm so silly. It was saying 21 minutes, not 21 hours. I got my spin. There was no problem. Sorry to anyone I concerned.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Mar 10, 14 11:25 PM
It may well have said hours when you first saw it Amerzone; mine said something ridiculous too but it changed when I went in again to check what time it would be!

Go to: