Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by billnsfan on Oct 5, 15 5:34 PM
Bill again, all is OK till we get to the Keeper Of The Casttle.Then we wait until THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!BOOOOOOOOO.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Oct 5, 15 5:36 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Hi MariteB. Are you saying they have added only one level? If so, then we should get a Halloween event for sure because how else would we get the Halloween achievements or pets!

Yeah, a Halloween theme would be nice! It took no time to finish up this latest update. Oh, well, wait for several months to play less than an hour and cough up over 100,000 coins, geez

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Oct 5, 15 6:50 PM
Tifaya wrote:Hi Gameslvr,

Totally agree with that! I've send the post to Bellerophon to remove it.

Tifaya

Thanks for the backup Tifaya!

tappy331
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tappy331 on Oct 5, 15 8:03 PM
i have the updated but where are the pumpkins are they in the hidden object rooms or hidden else where

sherrilr
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by sherrilr on Oct 5, 15 8:38 PM
Ive just managed to get the new gold pony took me several hours but well worth it

[Post New]by discharging on Oct 5, 15 9:16 PM
First, LOVE this game. Love the addition of our own room. I have several questions. 1.How do we find the holiday items? Or where?
2. I've unlocked the 8 unlocks in our personal room, how do we get to the 12 unlocks that are our next achievement?

[Post New]by discharging on Oct 5, 15 9:17 PM
3rd the "presents" that we collect to give a friend, how does one gift them?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 5, 15 9:29 PM
discharging wrote:First, LOVE this game. Love the addition of our own room. I have several questions. 1.How do we find the holiday items? Or where?
2. I've unlocked the 8 unlocks in our personal room, how do we get to the 12 unlocks that are our next achievement?

Welcome to the forum.
1. The holiday items are not yet available but we hope to get them soon.
2. It seems there will be new rooms available as some achievements are unattainable right now.
3. The gift boxes are of no use yet but we hope the devs come up with something soon.
Hope this answers your questions.

cartma
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by cartma on Oct 5, 15 11:09 PM
I have only been playing this game since the beginning of this year after the Christmas season and have now made it up to level 66. Since reaching level 61 and opening the Dark Tower I had to wait on 2 updates, first with the Keeper, then the Lord Chamberlain, now it's with the Keeper again, yes I'm now onto my third update before the Keeper will talk to me. At least I can still play the game but not how I would like. Anyway my id is 429535 (Mary-Anne) and 462249 (Mare) as I really would like some more friends to help out with items. This is a great game if a little frustrating at times.

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 5, 15 11:35 PM
Hi everyone,

Maybe you already knew but I just found out the pets give shards too now! I've just received a shard from the Treasured Phoenix!
And did you see the new avatars? They're beautiful!

Tifaya

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 11:51:28 PM PST

[Post New]by reta1234 on Oct 6, 15 12:42 AM
Tifaya wrote:Hi Reta1234,

You can't get access into your old PC anymore, not at all?
Still you should try to contact Customer Support (Link at the bottom of the page) and explain your problem. Maybe they know all the same how they could help you even without your old ID.

I will send you a friend request. Let me know if you succeeded, good luck!

Tifaya

Hi Tifaya. Thnx for advice. i got my old game back. No friends though
Please invite me. Code 507532
Reta

sherrilr
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by sherrilr on Oct 6, 15 12:48 AM
sherrilr wrote:Ive just managed to get the new gold pony took me several hours but well worth it

sherrilr
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by sherrilr on Oct 6, 15 12:49 AM
sherrilr wrote:Ive just managed to get the new gold pony took me several hours but well worth it
justgot a gold chest from gold pony

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 6, 15 12:52 AM
Hi Reta! (Also sended as PM)

I've send you a friend request. Your old ID ist still in my friendslist, shall I remove it as soon as you've added me? Or do you still need your old ID? Your old ID was:502232
Maybe you can use it to find some of your friends back through posting your old ID and your new ID here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

Scroll down to where it says friend codes and place your ID number in the thread that corresponds to what platform you play on (PC, iPad etc.).

Hope this helps!

Tifaya

Edited on 10/06/2015 at 1:58:18 AM PST

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 6, 15 1:56 AM

Hi Sherrilr,

Where do I find this new Gold Pony? Can't find it in the crafting list?

Thanks,

Tifaya

[Post New]by twylamaxine on Oct 6, 15 2:52 AM
Good morning.
So far I'm loving the new update, but I'm having some problems finding the pumpkins and candles.
Also with my Cozy Cubby, I only have 8 available slots, that I can find.
And I am as well looking for the golden pony.

Thank you. And have a wonderful fall day!

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 6, 15 3:27 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
discharging wrote:First, LOVE this game. Love the addition of our own room. I have several questions. 1.How do we find the holiday items? Or where?

Welcome to the forum.
1. The holiday items are not yet available but we hope to get them soon.
2. It seems there will be new rooms available as some achievements are unattainable right now.
3. The gift boxes are of no use yet but we hope the devs come up with something soon.
Hope this answers your questions.

According to Jackie the Halloween Items aren't available yet, as you can read. So patience is, again, the magic word.

Tifaya

Edited on 10/06/2015 at 3:29:26 AM PST

[Post New]by twylamaxine on Oct 6, 15 3:53 AM
My update went well, but now I'm looking for the pumpkins and candles. Any ideas.
I'm at level 40, so way behind a lot of you. But I sure am hoping to find some pumpkins.
Happy hunting. And thanks to any attention to this!

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 6, 15 4:05 AM
twylamaxine wrote:My update went well, but now I'm looking for the pumpkins and candles. Any ideas.
I'm at level 40, so way behind a lot of you. But I sure am hoping to find some pumpkins.
Happy hunting. And thanks to any attention to this!

Hi twylamaxine,

See my previous post.

Tifaya

The update

[Post New]by Reniefuwa on Oct 6, 15 8:00 AM
eggbox wrote:Good news guys - the update has arrived - woo hoo

Great! How do I get it? I'm new to Big Fish on PC, and can't find where to access manual updates.

Go to: