bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mind Snares: Alice's Journey forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 11, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mind Snares: Alice's Journey forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mind Snares: Alice's Journey players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

blueskies01
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mind Snares: Alice's Journey forum

[Post New]by blueskies01 on Feb 11, 15 9:39 PM
Tech issues are locked (LOL!) so I'm posting here:

Mac 10.6.8: Game won't open in this format. Instead it's blocked by the dreaded psychedelic screen, while sound runs in the background.

Edited on 02/11/2015 at 9:40:10 PM PST

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on Mar 27, 15 7:37 AM
I really like this game, and will be buying it. It has great graphics, and colors. It has a great story line, and really it has a moral and meaning to the game and why she is being shown the things she is. I would like to see more games like this.

[Post New]by appletree83 on May 20, 15 2:40 PM
It is a pretty good game, but would be better if the developer would FIX the glitch with the 'items missing from the inventory list'. I was halfway through the game when I was no longer able to recover one necessary item to apply to another necessary item, and now I can't finish the game! Others have complained about this same glitch, but the developer hasn't fixed it!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 21, 15 12:23 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that some players are experiencing issues with this particular game. We definitely want you to be able to play the game you want.

To answer your question about why the technical issues thread is locked, a recent change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This new feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

For the technical issues that players are receiving, it is advised to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help. This also helps to report and keep track of the issues that players are experiencing.

Moving forward, we ask that technical issues be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mind Snares: Alice's Journey here

Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: