red rubies

[Post New]by mwilke3587 on Mar 11, 14 5:09 AM
is there a ruby at each level ? I seem to always get two with two stars, sometimes I find one in one of the levels, really would like to have three each level.

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Re:red rubies

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Mar 11, 14 8:37 AM
I don't think every level has extra rubies. But remember, find a level that give an extra and replay it to build the ruby count. They become very important for later levels.

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Mar 11, 14 10:48 AM
Where are the rubies in the decor?

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Mar 12, 14 6:50 AM
Hi Feckles,

The rubies are large so we shouldn't really miss them, right?

Well, they can be extremely well hidden. Some are deep red, others much more faded and yet others almost transparent. As wxman77477 says, they don't appear to be in every level, but I found that when I have some 'downtime' I can look for them.

A tip - I tend to only use them for the 'automatic transport' so they stack up quite quickly that way. Constantly clicking on all of those donkeys has always been a bit much in the other games.

[Post New]by OregonTeddy on Mar 16, 14 10:00 PM
I've found them in levels 13, 41,42...there are prob more that I missed but you can go back and replay these three and get them again!

[Post New]by Notenoughfish on Mar 19, 14 3:37 PM
The hidden rubies on the levels seem to be randomly generated. I've found 1 each on levels 1, 2, 4 & 5, and found 2 rubies on level 3. When I went back to play the levels again several times I found the rubies may not show up when you play the same level twice in row.

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Mar 20, 14 7:15 AM
Hi, I've found on level 10 i can usually get 3 extra rubies. This is my play back level because its also fairly easy.
Hope this helps

Go to: