basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

update??????

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 11, 14 10:02 AM
Has anyone heard any news on update? I am at level 278 and had no new quests in months. Have reached sensi on all but haunted house and singing reef. I have complete all collections at least once and some have 50+ collections completed. I am on expert level in these last two but it has become boring and I think I could do this in my sleep without error. LOL I love this game and have played most of other ftp games and this has the most to offer in my opinion but I do wish someone would give us hope for the future to keep us interested in the game. PLEASE

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

Re:update??????

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Mar 11, 14 12:47 PM
I'm surprised that you're still playing at that level. I lost interest when I ran out of quests at level 114, so I started a new game of Found from the tutorial. If they come out with an update I'll check it out, but I've pretty much stopped playing Found altogether for other games I've become interested in.

You are a loyal friend to the game for sure.

Marilon
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Marilon on Mar 11, 14 2:47 PM
Where's the haunted house? It it somewhere that opens after a certain level?

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Mar 11, 14 2:54 PM
I think the reference is to the Swamp House.

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 11, 14 3:54 PM
ekstra2000 wrote:I think the reference is to the Swamp House.

Yes I meant the swamp house. I am so sorry. I think my head must be haunted after playing these games so much! Again, sorry for misspeaking and leading someone to think there is something else missing! Thanks ekstra2000 for the correction..

Marilon
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Marilon on Mar 12, 14 5:24 AM
Ah right. Thanks both.
A haunted house might be good though.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Mar 12, 14 8:38 AM
I don't know about that...we already have a vampire castle, a werewolf forest, a Frankenstein lab, and a dragon, as well as the witch and a mummified pharaoh! Oh, yes, and a zombie, a ghost, and a high inquisitor. I'm kind of looking forward to something like a tropical bar, an ice cream shop, and maybe a deserted London double-decker bus, myself.

cabler111
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cabler111 on Mar 12, 14 12:38 PM
could be on by easter week ?

coral_sea
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by coral_sea on Mar 12, 14 12:39 PM
Marilon and Ektra you got me daydreaming about new locations. How about these.

Carnival Fun House
Victorian Hat Shop
Candy or Toy Factory
Parisian Pastry Shop
Venetian Palace
Indian Wigwam
Cruise Ship Stateroom
Pioneer Cabin
Paris Opera House

Maybe the designers are out of ideas and we can inspire them. Wouldn't it be fun if they ran a contest? Anybody else have any thoughts on this or location suggestions?

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 12, 14 4:51 PM
So, back to the topic - what is this new update about? New quests? Anyone tried it yet?

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Mar 12, 14 6:04 PM
efi24 wrote:So, back to the topic - what is this new update about? New quests? Anyone tried it yet?

Just done the update,

New Island showing --LOCKED --message on it Coming soon Available in one of the future updates !!!!

CAN NOT get into "SHOP" or "COLLECTIONS" at all !!!!

ALL MY ACHIEVEMENTS ARE MISSING !!!!

That is as far as I looked--I came out of the game then, So a disappointing update AGAIN.

OK ---Just been back into the game to check again and Shop, Collections and Achievements are back--so if you have above problems I suggest coming out of the game and then trying again a few mins. later.

Not seeing anything else though that was worth them calling it a "Critical Update" but I may have missed something

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Mar 12, 14 6:10 PM
cbtx wrote:It seems like that in some very old threads on this forum, there was discussion concerning a "Hansel & Gretel" location ---- but that was over a year ago. Who knows?

I think the Hansel&Gretels turned out to be 2 of the new avatars and not a location at all,

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 12, 14 9:08 PM
babsnel47 wrote:
efi24 wrote:So, back to the topic - what is this new update about? New quests? Anyone tried it yet?

Just done the update,

New Island showing --LOCKED --message on it Coming soon Available in one of the future updates !!!!

CAN NOT get into "SHOP" or "COLLECTIONS" at all !!!!

ALL MY ACHIEVEMENTS ARE MISSING !!!!

That is as far as I looked--I came out of the game then, So a disappointing update AGAIN.

OK ---Just been back into the game to check again and Shop, Collections and Achievements are back--so if you have above problems I suggest coming out of the game and then trying again a few mins. later.

Not seeing anything else though that was worth them calling it a "Critical Update" but I may have missed something

Didn't encounter any of these but snow fairy is seriously damaged - closed the game and re opened, restarted the computer, tried a different game running on a different computer - new update (which does also offer new daily quests which is the only good thing about it) seriously damaged the snow fairy and it's very upsetting!
And what is this new engine referring to? I don't understand!
Damaging the snow fairy is so upsetting to me! I'm really upset about this!

(oh and something was already damaged in vampire castle last update after people lost the fairy - that stayed! But I can live with my snake standing up instead of lying down the way it used to - I cannot live with a fairy that has gone completely bananas!)

Edited on 03/12/2014 at 9:10:58 PM PST

J0KERETTE
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by J0KERETTE on Mar 13, 14 11:20 AM
Maybe it's just my game, but did anyone else lose the floating guy at Soaring Rock? I also got no new quests, but the daily ones at least ask for stuff I have tons of.

Go to: