awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

Has anyone gotten in after save message?

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 11, 14 10:04 AM
Since almost a day has passed since they issued the update and we were told by BFG moderators that it would take 48 hours to do whatever manual intervention they have to do to get players back in the game, shouldn't at least half of us be back into our games by now? I checked both my games before coming into the forum and still cannot get in. So far no one seems to be reporting that they are able to access the games they have been locked out of.....can anyone that got the save error message get back in their game yet?

Edited on 03/11/2014 at 10:05:46 AM PST

Re:Has anyone gotten in after save message?

[Post New]by LadySparkle55 on Mar 11, 14 10:08 AM
Nope. Waiting for the magical 48 hr window to open, I guess. Since it was declared an unexpected outcome of the game. I'm curious as to why this unexpected event wasn't addressed before new content was released.

[Post New]by jeanine50 on Mar 11, 14 10:13 AM
I can't get back in yet either. Shame because I was one of the players that never experienced any problems playing.
Can you explain to me how you get the game twice? My husband also wanted to play this game but when he logs in under his name, my game comes up and wont create one for him. Also all the games I purchased shows under his log in. We use the same computer.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 11, 14 10:16 AM
I created a second....and third user account on my computer. While all the same games show up that I have on my primary account through the BFG games manager, I was able to start a second and third game. They all seem to have separate save files and operate independent of each other. The only place I can update games though is through my primary account that has my original game....the one I have been locked out of since January.

[Post New]by mebo4ever on Mar 11, 14 10:19 AM
Nope. I haven't been able to get in since I got the save message either.

janemc99
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by janemc99 on Mar 11, 14 12:28 PM
sadly after the update yesterday I have been unable to access my game as with many of us,One would think that they would test the game before releasing the update but to no avail I think I am still in the first 24 hours of the save error so I am trying to be patient and polite..I have one question I am sure we are all thinking and that is will we get the 2 days bonus we would get if we log in or is it going to send us back to day one, I think I was at day one anyway, just give me my dang game back already by tomorrow at this time i will be climbing the walls....HELP ME, my game be boke and they are not fixing it very fast. Giving the 48 hours is being kind to the programers what it means to do it manually is they have a code error and they have to go through it line by line to find the error this could be as simple as a missing semi colon so i feel bad for the person as saddled with this job been there. I will try to find my patience but will say a small prayer for the ones working on it.

Edited on 03/11/2014 at 12:29:46 PM PST

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Mar 11, 14 1:27 PM
still out of the old game but the new game is working fine with the new updates don't know why that is but that's how its going so far

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on Mar 11, 14 3:16 PM
The Doctor level 17 is still locked out but The Doctor mk2 at level 8 plays normally. This IS beyond weird!

karenclem
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by karenclem on Mar 11, 14 3:41 PM
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 11, 14 3:44 PM
Seems nobody is back in! Maybe yet don't want people to play any more unless you are a new player!

[Post New]by misscandy123 on Mar 11, 14 4:00 PM
I can not get in. To play in 2 days. It said save problem.

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 11, 14 4:12 PM
I think I have read these forums (recent) and can see where no one with the save message has been allowed back in. I try and be positive about these things but been waiting 30 hours or more and clicking like a maniac and still being told to wait. I have waited since Jan and will continue to wait as have no choice but very disappointed. Does anyone else know of anyone getting in after the save problem message? Sorry if I have overlooked this somewhere.

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Mar 11, 14 4:17 PM
I also received the "save" message, and no, haven't been able to get back in. So here I sit and wait Patiently (kind of)

[Post New]by alberkerkey on Mar 11, 14 4:53 PM
nope, read the msg it was fixed, uninstalled and reinstalled - still no game, and the same error msg

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Mar 11, 14 4:55 PM
alberkerkey wrote:nope, read the msg it was fixed, uninstalled and reinstalled - still no game, and the same error msg

Same with me. Still locked out!

[Post New]by nanas3babies on Mar 11, 14 5:18 PM
I'm not able to get back in either & I didn't even remember saving my game to begin with.
I lost my connection & was locked out after that & still am. I would love to be able to do a new player but can't even do that. I followed all the how to posts on here & so far none of them have worked for me. I have windows 7 home premium, so if anyone has a way for me to be able to start a new player after all these problems are resolved, i'd appreciate it.
In the meantime we all wait for the next fix. Have a great night fishies.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 11, 14 5:23 PM
No Trixie Belle is still out. The other 3 were up & running no problem.

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on Mar 11, 14 5:31 PM
Bee zz is still locked out after the save error fiasco. 36 hours now and counting. I'm seriously considering giving up BFG for good and going back to a good book and the dvd collection if its not fixed in the next 12 hours

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 11, 14 5:56 PM
Still locked out.. sad to see the list growing. and remembering the good old days when updates actually fixed game glitches..

geniemc
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by geniemc on Mar 11, 14 6:31 PM
ENOUGH ALREADY!! My original number is 579, and I keep getting the same "save" file" error message. I also had a second game, was on level 17, and now get the same message on that game. If they are doing this manually, and are starting at the beginning, this means to me that they are not doing very many each day. Me thinks this is more BF BS.

Go to: