TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Changes Resulting from Today's Maintenance Mode (3/11)

[Post New]by TnTexas on Mar 11, 14 1:13 PM
Here are some changes I've seen:

-- The Mardi Gras decorations are gone.
-- In the Attractions section, the beads and mask stands are gone, but the confetti cannons are still there.
-- In the Paint section, you can now buy the Mardi Gras "paint" for 30 gold.
-- In the Premium Gift section, the King Cake is gone. (The chocolate box remains.)

As far as I can tell, the neighbor setup remains the same. I'm beginning to doubt that they're going to do anything about all the loading and the position of the "load more" button. That's a shame.

Anyone else notice any others?

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

Re:Changes Resulting from Today's Maintenance Mode (3/11)

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Mar 11, 14 1:19 PM
Nothing new to add, except my Mardi Gras decorations were gone this morning when I logged in. Thanks for the info

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Mar 11, 14 1:23 PM
HoosierAmy wrote:Nothing new to add, except my Mardi Gras decorations were gone this morning when I logged in. Thanks for the info

Hmmmm. I thought mine were there earlier today, but maybe not. Either way, they're gone now.

John117LV426
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by John117LV426 on Mar 11, 14 1:53 PM
Geez ... I'm so fixated with hitting those buttons - I didn't even notice the missing mardi gras decorations!

[Post New]by LadySparkle55 on Mar 11, 14 2:10 PM
BWHAHAHA!! John117LV426. . .such a "man" thing. . . please, no offense. I was on in the night at some point and saw the decorations were gone. I suspected we'd lose "something" of the Mardi Gras goodies (ie. the cake) Wonder if St. Paddy's Day holds anything "special" for us. . .a scavenger hunt? a pot o'gold?

John117LV426
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by John117LV426 on Mar 11, 14 3:32 PM
LadySparkle55 wrote: BWHAHAHA!! John117LV426. . .such a "man" thing. . . please, no offense.

Yeah, sadly I'm a girl and have no good excuse.

I adore Master Chief (John-117) from the HALO games. I do get teased a lot because I'm also a huge horror/scifi maniac (LV426 is the first planet from the Alien movies) but physically I'm petite, dance hula/tahitian and am very girly-girl.

I didn't exactly thinks things through when I gleefully typed in my screen name.

Edited on 03/11/2014 at 3:41:02 PM PST

Dawnie818
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Dawnie818 on Mar 11, 14 6:07 PM
Lol on the "man thing". I am a woman and noticed my Mardi Gras facade was gone yesterday!

That said, I am not able to play any scenes, so maybe my focus is not dispersed.

[Post New]by LadySparkle55 on Mar 11, 14 6:34 PM
I'm cracking up here!!. . .Gotta find your manors. . .and MIND mine!!

doofus09
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by doofus09 on Mar 11, 14 6:39 PM
I never actually noticed the manor until I saw this thread...

Jeeepers
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by Jeeepers on Mar 12, 14 4:11 AM
I have to admit I didn't notice mine either!

John117LV426
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by John117LV426 on Mar 12, 14 11:52 AM
LadySparkle55 wrote: I'm cracking up here!!. . .Gotta find your manors. . .and MIND mine!!

No offense at all ... I find it hysterical. I *love* people's reactions when they find out I'm not what they expected.

This weekend I went by a booth promoting XBox One with the new online HALO game. The staff were high fiving me in shock when I told them my screen name.

It's all fun and smiles unless we're playing HALO ...

Go to: