lillie60
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

NEW PLAYER HELP

[Post New]by lillie60 on Mar 11, 14 3:08 PM
I am a new player to this game. I started playing yesterday a break from Antique Road Show. I would like to know how to add friends. I did do it last night .I added but I do not remember how I did it or gift to others? Please tell me how Thank You I do like this game I am getting hooked as bad as Antique Road Show.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

Re:NEW PLAYER HELP

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Mar 11, 14 3:33 PM
There is a little circle on the bottom right of the screen which opens up the "Friend" area which is where you add friends,send and receive gifts. To add items to your wish list click on the + sign...to change it click on the - sign. To add friends there is a thread at the top of the forum with people who have posted their friend codes, you can then add them where it says "add friend" which is at the top left of the friend screen. Then they will have to accept. You can also post your friend code and they will "friend" you and will have to accept them.

Hope this helps...

Bedazzle

PS when you receive gifts...it is best to open each gift individually so you can find out who sent it...if you click get all you will have no idea who sent it.

lillie60
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:NEW PLAYER HELP

[Post New]by lillie60 on Mar 12, 14 10:12 AM
Thank you I am going to go try it and see what happens. Again thank you bedazzles

Go to: