bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Others forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 12, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Others forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Others players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

locojet
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Others forum

[Post New]by locojet on Mar 15, 14 1:04 PM
how do you fix the cops coffee!!! I've tried so many different things, I know he likes espresso but can't get it right, what am I missing?
thanks for any help

neltveta
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by neltveta on Mar 16, 14 12:57 PM
Where do i look for item that goes in Melting pot

in Key shop area

Thank you
Melveta

[Post New]by Irish_Fire on Mar 18, 14 5:11 PM
Please tell me how you find the objects that are written in blue in the hidden objects scene. I'm loving the game, but strive to find ALL the objects without hints.
Thanks.

raspust
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by raspust on Mar 24, 14 8:46 AM
neltveta wrote:Where do i look for item that goes in Melting pot

in Key shop area

Thank you
Melveta

You put the plastic cup from your inventory in the melting pot. I hope this helps.

raspust
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by raspust on Mar 24, 14 8:48 AM
Irish_Fire wrote:Please tell me how you find the objects that are written in blue in the hidden objects scene. I'm loving the game, but strive to find ALL the objects without hints.
Thanks.

You can click on the object in blue three times. Sometimes the object you are looking for is after the second click, sometimes after the third one. Look closely and you will find it.

[Post New]by eleirbag on Mar 25, 14 3:45 PM
locojet wrote:how do you fix the cops coffee!!! I've tried so many different things, I know he likes espresso but can't get it right, what am I missing?
thanks for any help

Espresso short 2 sugar 1 milk

Go to: