Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Achievements???

[Post New]by Badut on Mar 12, 14 3:31 AM
I have finished the game twice now and liked it a lot . But I didnt get a lot of the achievements - none for finishing the chapters and for playing HOPs without misclicking.

And where is that wolf cub??? (Or was it a bear cup?? Impossible to see the achievements outside the game which is ridiculous).

Have I overlooked something??

Re:Achievements???

[Post New]by shimmerlace77 on Mar 15, 14 6:47 PM
I had the same problem...liked the game..started again so I could get the achievements..could not get the misclicks one or the chapter endings...just not fair,,,has anyone else been able to get them ?

MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Mar 16, 14 2:38 AM
Nope, I'm missing them too

[Post New]by Traveler_1 on Mar 16, 14 7:02 AM
I have played 3 times and still can't get them!!

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Mar 17, 14 9:10 AM
I've just finished chapter one - no achievement for that (although I don't really see the point in having achievements for something you have to do in order to complete the game) and although I know I've finished at least two HOPs without misclicks, no award for that, either.

ETA:- I've just finished the game, and don't recall any mention of a wolf cub, either.

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 3:55:06 PM PST

gatorgal637
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

[Post New]by gatorgal637 on Mar 22, 14 12:09 PM
Did I miss something? What achievements are you referring to? I did not see any. This is SE and I do not see a CE available. There is not even a tab to click on to show achievements. So I am confused.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Apr 4, 14 12:16 PM
Open the Menu within the game. The achievements are all there. This is an SE with about 18 achievements, but no collectibles. It's rare that this happens with an SE, but they do exist.

Go to: