help please

[Post New]by shimmerlace77 on Mar 12, 14 4:36 AM
I don't know what to do..the hint button keeps telling me to change characters and when I do..it tells me to change to the other character,,,the map for both characters shows no available actions,,,i have just opened brigittes grave and don't know what to do next..is there a walkthru

Re:help please

[Post New]by shimmerlace77 on Mar 12, 14 4:57 AM
doesn't anyone know what to do...I need to unscrew the panel in the desk drawer to get the face to put on the statue...but the girl only has a screwdriver handle...he has the screwdriver...would really appreciate a bit of help..thanks

[Post New]by shimmerlace77 on Mar 12, 14 4:06 PM
I figured it out..thanks for all the help

[Post New]by Pattimarie on Mar 18, 14 6:23 PM
PLEASE HELP. I am having the same problem. How did you figure it out and what did you do to fix it? THANKS!!

Edited on 03/18/2014 at 6:41:56 PM PST

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Spoiler Alert

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Mar 20, 14 10:03 PM
Unfortunately I've not seen a walkthrough for this game.

A few times when I switch characters, the map doesn't show the next active place to visit. When this happens, I click the hint button and it usually guides me in the right direction.

If you are where I think you are, take the BAS RELIEF detail once the grave is open.
Go to the cabinet.
Place the BAS RELIEF in the niche.

Good Luck

jerseyd1
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by jerseyd1 on Jul 23, 14 9:14 PM
I'm having this same problem trying to collect the other cannon shell with the magnet on a string in the barn. But I can't access the vase and the hint just keeps telling me to switch characters. Help please!

Go to: