Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

The Gift Boxes

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 12, 14 6:43 AM
Just got an idea while playing in my level 18 game.

What if the gift boxes that we receive are what allow us to give gifts. What if all our gift boxes disappeared from the inventory; would we still be able to give gifts?

No way to know but it's an interesting theory.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

Re:The Gift Boxes

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 12, 14 7:51 AM
I've checked this several times before and the number of gift boxes doesn't seem to be reduced after sending gifts.

[Post New]by tuffy11223344 on Mar 14, 14 12:01 PM
Is there a specific use for the gift boxes? I keep getting them, but don't know what to do with them. Thanks.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Mar 14, 14 12:35 PM
Oh good I'm glad I'm not the only one that don't know what whey are for or how to use them....

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Mar 14, 14 12:40 PM
I have a couple theories...not sure if any of them are correct but...

I think they will be for some future update..perhaps used as surprise gifts for our friends..or gifts that we can combine more than 1 item and send to our friends.

I guess I have high hopes..but either of those 2 would be great in my opinion as I have stock piled 165 of them..they better be for something other than take up space in my inventory!!!!

[Post New]by ladydragon58 on Mar 17, 14 10:52 AM
been wanting to know what to do with them. try to send does not work yet. at lev 14. anyone wont to add me as a friend can id is 151792. I know there is a friend list just found it. still learning how to get around in here.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Mar 17, 14 10:58 AM
ladydragon58 wrote:been wanting to know what to do with them. try to send does not work yet. at lev 14. anyone wont to add me as a friend can id is 151792. I know there is a friend list just found it. still learning how to get around in here.
Welcome to the pond.

maxipuss
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by maxipuss on Mar 20, 14 6:50 AM
It would be good if we could know what they were for.....
A future update, nothing whatever........

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Mar 20, 14 10:43 AM
I had thought they were what our gifts were sent in, but as awalkinglady has said above the number of gift boxes does not reduce; I checked a while ago the number before and after gifting - no change, in one game I have 70 boxes!

Go to: