guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Thank you Big Fish

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 12, 14 9:18 AM
A big thank you to BFG, I have been playing Midnight Castle and got caught up with the glitches, I had bought two sets of diamonds £7.20p a time and failed to receive items I had purchased in the game to move forwards.
I never asked for a refund but have just checked my email and found that BFG have refunded £7.20 as goodwill, I kind of hoped you may have re-imbursed some 50 diamonds but am totally in awe that you have made a cash refund.
I know i'm getting cheeky now, but there would be an even bigger thank you on the way if you could get me back into the game especially as I have now read the forum and understand how to contact friends.

Thank you BFG.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Thank you Big Fish

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 12, 14 11:16 AM
Hey guppies56,

I'm so glad to see that Customer Support was able to help you with this and provide a refund! It's also great that you have been able to get back into your game and continue playing.

Happy Gaming!

bfgWendwater

dvmmwebb
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by dvmmwebb on Mar 12, 14 11:25 AM
well consider yourself extremely lucky I've been asking for a refund for 2 months;ever since I made my last purchase and then got locked out of the game. You must have a special in or something!! I've been ignored along with many, many, many others.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 12, 14 12:17 PM
I'm not that lucky, I still can't get back into the game. I was almost on level 18 started playing the updated version and had to stop, when I went back on that evening all I got was "My Save didn't save" and that was two days ago, still not in.
My player name is Airam, I only have two friends and one of those is "Just John" who I now realise isn't really a friend just a starter, I had no idea about this forum and wondered how you requested friends, I took a lucky dip with numbers but no replies perhaps they're all out of the game too.
If anybody has replied I apologise in advance for not responding.
Good luck with the refunds!

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Mar 12, 14 1:20 PM
guppies56 wrote:I'm not that lucky, I still can't get back into the game. I was almost on level 18 started playing the updated version and had to stop, when I went back on that evening all I got was "My Save didn't save" and that was two days ago, still not in.
My player name is Airam, I only have two friends and one of those is "Just John" who I now realise isn't really a friend just a starter, I had no idea about this forum and wondered how you requested friends, I took a lucky dip with numbers but no replies perhaps they're all out of the game too.
If anybody has replied I apologise in advance for not responding.
Good luck with the refunds!

Hi. If you do get back into the game, feel free to add me as a friend. I have two accounts, SAM122 and SAM123. you can type in these names and it will bring them up.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 12, 14 3:12 PM
Thanks Salsaz I will definitely add you should I get back into the game. I feel a bit stupid because I can't for the life of me remember my number.
I also can't believe what i've been sending to 'Just John' if i'd have known he wasn't real I would have sent the least valuable of items. I did however think he was being a bit rude for never having sent anything back lol, now I know why.

Go to: