charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

NEW ITEMS

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 12, 14 11:49 AM
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXPLAINATION FOR THE NEW ITEMS FROM THE HOS I AM A LITTLE PUZZLED. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?

1Hangman
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:NEW ITEMS

[Post New]by 1Hangman on Mar 12, 14 12:11 PM
I think it is cargo for the airship shipments and mostly pet food. I never really pay attention to the airship and I only have 1 pet but that is my best guess Happy gaming Stay safe

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 12, 14 12:27 PM
I LEAVE THE AIRSHIP ALONE. I WILL FINISH THE REST OF WHAT I INTEND TO ACHIEVE BEFORE I GO THERE. MY OTHER TWO GAMES WON'T EVEN OPEN THE AIR SHIP TILL NEEDED FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT.

NEED TO SAVE COIN TO OPEN THE OTHER PLACES IN THE CASTLES FIRST.

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Mar 12, 14 12:31 PM
The extra items you get when you do a HOS are for the airship. You get enough to send it almost every time. You don't need all other items in your inventory anymore.
Everything for the airship has now a little airship icon in the bottom left corner.

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Mar 12, 14 1:24 PM
I have done sent my airship off 3 times and just got back in early this morning and when I do send it off I get some pet food and diff kinds of marks

Edited on 03/12/2014 at 3:18:23 PM PST

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Mar 12, 14 5:19 PM
I have been getting those "aircraft" items (I think they're called antiquities), but the airship that's waiting to be sent out doesn't want any of them. LOL. It wants all things such as the torch, and that rusty cage, etc. I will see once it sends itself off and comes back. Hopefully then I can fill it up with some of these airship items

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 13, 14 3:38 AM
So far my airships are only requesting the new antiquities for their cargo. No old items asked for so far. I have sent off about 3 ships in the different games.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 13, 14 4:30 AM
When I first opened my game after the update, I had an airship requesting old items. Once that one left, every one I've gotten since only has the new items.

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Mar 13, 14 4:43 AM
awalkinglady wrote:When I first opened my game after the update, I had an airship requesting old items. Once that one left, every one I've gotten since only has the new items.

Oh good. I will check mine once it finally leaves. Hopefully it will want all new things and I can ship it off

Go to: