Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

Spoiler... Egg for Achievement

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Mar 12, 14 12:48 PM
Your reward for 2nd level Breadwinner is a Pink Piggy egg..you have to feed your pets 600 bags of food to get it...so that will take a good long time..but much better than a mark or a few diamonds!!!!

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

Re:Spoiler... Egg for Achievement

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Mar 12, 14 12:55 PM
I agree that it's better than a mark or diamonds... but 600 food is a LONG way to go. At least there's a way to get the piggy without needing the achievement... They still appear on the Fortune Wheel. I just won 2 on my new game. (My two main games are glitched so the new pets are locked and the ship crashes my game.)

Aary94
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Aary94 on Mar 12, 14 3:32 PM
I just won an owl egg from the dragon in the dice game. He is a lot tougher to beat now though.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 12, 14 5:27 PM
Sabelle,
Have you been able to get things on the wheel by waiting for the diamond to be at the top and the item you want at 8 o'clock? I haven't had this work since the update, but don't know if it's just me or if that's changed. You've certainly figured out something to get two eggs nowadays.

Edited on 03/12/2014 at 5:28:15 PM PST

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Mar 12, 14 5:54 PM
I wait for one of two positions... 8 o'clock and 11 o'clock. Always with the star at the top. I usually stop after getting one egg because it has been my experience that I won't get the second egg. But I got the piggy on the free spin and thought... what the heck. Three spins later (one being the free spin after getting the star) I had a second egg. I decided not to push my luck and haven't spun again. I'm not usually that lucky. In fact on another game I've got a tiger egg and after reaching 2000 per spin, I STILL don't have the egg. Now I'm just scrambling to do HOS for the 2100 for the next spin...
Though I should mention that I've got a manticore egg on the same wheel which I've won twice and I reached a 1500g jackpot. Sorry everyone... I sold one of the manticore eggs to get coin to keep spinning. I know it was wasteful and I'll be cursed by those who don't yet have one... but I'm an addict. We don't always make the best choices.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 12, 14 6:19 PM
I just managed to get the item next to the 8 oclock place. Next time I'll try for 11. (You know, it's next to impossibleto type with a cat between you and the keyboard? LOL)
ETA - Don't even get me started on cat fur on the mouse pad during a HOS

Edited on 03/12/2014 at 6:27:34 PM PST

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Mar 12, 14 6:27 PM
Yes, I do know that a cat can hamper typing ability. Though mine likes the spot on my chest and right shoulder.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 12, 14 6:28 PM
I hope you're left handed. Mine just takes up the whole area in front of the keyboard, or stands in front of the monitor and sticks his posterior in my face. But of course,

Edited on 03/12/2014 at 6:29:25 PM PST

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 12, 14 7:17 PM
I am totally shocked!! I won a phoenix egg while playing the dragon in the dice game!!

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Mar 12, 14 7:24 PM
Wow Awalkinglady, and Aary..that is great..I havent seen an egg yet against any of the Characters in Dice...but I will be sure to check it regularly now!!! Congrats!!!

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 12, 14 7:31 PM
The fun part was that when I lost on the first roll, I thought I wouldn't get another shot at it....but it was still there on my second roll. Btw....if you win the item on one roll, the next roll seems to revert to a coin prize.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 13, 14 12:10 AM
congratulations awalkinglady. I will have to look out for eggs & try to make the money to win & hatch them.
Cheers,
Bondi

Go to: