Found

[Post New]by kwgrimaldi on Mar 12, 14 2:14 PM
My Found game is running very slow and jumpy. I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and it hasn't changed. It's still running the same. Can you give me advice on what else I can try?

kwgrimaldi@verizon.net

jkrzwyld
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Found

[Post New]by jkrzwyld on Mar 12, 14 3:42 PM
Try doing a disk clean up, gets rid of temp internet files.

Oh yeah, almost forgot...ALWAYS a bad idea to give out your e-mail.

Edited on 03/12/2014 at 3:44:21 PM PST

Marilon
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Marilon on Mar 12, 14 5:03 PM
I had that problem - it was running as if it was in (very) slow motion. Somebody from Tech Support sorted it for me very quickly when I sent them a Dr Felix report.

The new update may solve it for you but if not I can pass on what she told me. At your own risk!! It might not be the same problem.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 12, 14 5:41 PM
Marilon wrote:I had that problem - it was running as if it was in (very) slow motion. Somebody from Tech Support sorted it for me very quickly when I sent them a Dr Felix report.

The new update may solve it for you but if not I can pass on what she told me. At your own risk!! It might not be the same problem.

At least you get to talk to them. I've been waiting for BFG's response on a technical issue for nearly a week now and haven't heard a word yet! Upsetting.

Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Mar 12, 14 10:17 PM
Found is a memory hog. Try closing internet pages when you play. Ck your cpu usage, to see what's running in the background.

Marilon
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Found

[Post New]by Marilon on Mar 13, 14 1:41 PM
kwgrimaldi wrote:My Found game is running very slow and jumpy. I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and it hasn't changed. It's still running the same. Can you give me advice on what else I can try?

kwgrimaldi@verizon.net

Hi,
Mine just started to go slow again. Opening and closing didn't help so I installed the new update. It seems fine now.

finegael
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by finegael on Mar 13, 14 4:33 PM
Third time since installing originally that the slow as molasses issue hit me. But immediately after installing the new update today, everything runs like it should.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 13, 14 10:33 PM
Up until a week ago I would also say only good things about cs but at the moment they are not responding to serious problems, wrongful billings included, for over a week which is both frustrating and troubling. And some of us do have an obvious glitch in the game after the update, don't think becoming part of your circle will change that.

Edited on 03/13/2014 at 10:40:44 PM PST

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Mar 13, 14 11:28 PM
Went back and checked the responses I got from CS concerning the issues with the game, and I will say that they could not have been more responsive in their effort to help resolving any issues with the game ---- from prompt responses, sincere interest as to identifying the exact problem, even checking the issues a second time after they are fully explained so they can be precise in relating the problem to the devs. I'm very impressed and pleased with the BF CS folks, and always have been.
Since I have been with BF, a very long time, CS has been nothing but courteous, attentive to every need, fully accommodating, and absolutely profesional. No one can top them!
I get the same sense of satisfaction with CS from all the members in my particular circle of players, as well.
I'm really sorry some are having trouble, and I think maybe a little patience would be so helpful. After all, the collection items are still missing ---- but that will be taken of, I'm sure, and in the meantime, there are lots of other things to achieve and do in the game! So all's well from my view!

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 14, 14 6:46 AM
cbtx wrote:Went back and checked the responses I got from CS concerning the issues with the game, and I will say that they could not have been more responsive in their effort to help resolving any issues with the game ---- from prompt responses, sincere interest as to identifying the exact problem, even checking the issues a second time after they are fully explained so they can be precise in relating the problem to the devs. I'm very impressed and pleased with the BF CS folks, and always have been.
Since I have been with BF, a very long time, CS has been nothing but courteous, attentive to every need, fully accommodating, and absolutely profesional. No one can top them!
I get the same sense of satisfaction with CS from all the members in my particular circle of players, as well.
I'm really sorry some are having trouble, and I think maybe a little patience would be so helpful. After all, the collection items are still missing ---- but that will be taken of, I'm sure, and in the meantime, there are lots of other things to achieve and do in the game! So all's well from my view!

Keep this up and I'll start thinking you get paid to write all this Let me explain myself again: I am not in your circle, true that. But have been a member with BFG for many years now and have always been very satisfied with their CS, even told them that this is what keeps me their customer more than anything. Their CS has always been very good as you describe and that is why I am so stunned about my experience in the past week which has absolutely nothing to do with Found's new update btw. I've been waiting for their help on some really important issues for over a week now and feel very helpless about their constant ignoring me. This is unlike them but this is also unfortunately a fact. You think I'm out to give anyone a bad rep? How about you check who I am and realize I need help? Again - has nothing to do with Found's last update. CS have been very disappointing in the past week and I'm not just saying that to sabotage BFG's business or anything dirty like that! I'm saying it because it's true and I'm very troubled over it! You work for them? Great! How about you make sure I get help instead of trying to sell a great image which I'm the first to promote for free once I feel it's back to being true again? Thanks. (Oh and I'm really unclear about all that circle thing you keep mentioning, is it a monarch circle or...?)

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 14, 14 7:08 AM
Okay, maybe I wasn't clear enough with how I wrote things and maybe some people don't bother do understand what is told to them before running to try and educate them - I've been waiting for bfg's cs answer for over a week about a different matter - I haven't even written them a pm about the fairy - I wrote about it in the technical thread as should. And I opened one thread about it in main forum to see if others are having this issue too - turns out a lot of us do!
But I have other issues, billing issues, I need their attention about and it has been more than a week. So yes, I'll be the first to say a lot of good thing about their cs but the past week tells me a new and kinda different story - I very much hope it is a one time thing and I really hope to hear from them and get the great service they always give. Oh and I pay a lot of money to keep them in business and oh, when I got good things to say - I say them. Am really not one of those people who are only here to say bad things and whine about everything. Hope this clears this issue enough to spare me any further unnecessary sarcastic remarks and contradicting, nearly dismissing any truth in my words, comments. Thank you. And back to topic (as I believe cs isn't the topic here is it?)

Edited on 03/14/2014 at 7:09:20 AM PST

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Mar 14, 14 5:03 PM
I was doing fine UNTIL the update. Now it flickers like an old time movie. It also seems a little slow. Should I do a Dr. Felix or try to clean my disk?

Go to: