1Hangman
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Response to Henry; Not getting what you want

[Post New]by 1Hangman on Mar 12, 14 3:43 PM
I too am on 19, I sent a PM to Mr. Murrumbidgee explaining the frustration of being directed by 'FIND' to an area and getting an entirely different item than what you went there for. Also the fact that I used many of my reserves to open the Carnivorous Lily many times and again I was given an entirely unrelated item
(like a Succubus Wing), then waiting an hour to recharge and do it all over again to no avail. I have gone as far as "buying" a needed piece to open the Lily (among others) and STILL I did not get what I went for. (if a friend had not helped by 'gifting me what I needed I might still be looking). After a while it wears real thin but I am going to hang in, after all it is a game. But my next PM will be to Mr. Wendwater and maybe just maybe we will get an answer. Also what is up with Mirror Lake? All I can do is make The Sea Monster growl at me and collect flowers. Any response will be appreciated.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

Re:Response to Henry; Not getting what you want

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Mar 12, 14 4:20 PM
Mirror Lake...so far I have opened 2 HOS..one is called the Tent...the other is the Pirate Ship..difficulty comparable to the 2 new ones in the Underground Grotto, and there is one "chest" so far the Bag next to the pirate"s feet. So far no Character...but I am holding right now trying to get extra rivited disks cause I have a quest for them for Arabella Scales...but it is a long slow process since I am also out of the Devils Gloves and Mask of Virtues...

I cant remember how much it was to open each of these areas, but it was alot!!!!

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 12, 14 5:23 PM
Where is Mirror Lake?

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Mar 12, 14 5:39 PM
awalkinglady wrote:Where is Mirror Lake?

Mirror Lake opens up from the back of the Underground Grotto...I think it opened towards the end of level 19. Wasnt anything to do in there when I first opened it...but I had the coins to open so of course I couldnt wait!!! Again for ones short on coins wait till you actually have a quest taking you there...cause you wont be missing anything..until you have the 1st quest...

LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Mar 12, 14 5:41 PM
I'm at exactly the same place as 1Hangman: Level 19 and can't get the resources I need to move on. I've uninstalled and reinstalled so I'll see if that works. No Mirror Lake HOs as a result, I'm sure.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Mar 13, 14 1:41 AM
I have the same problem like Hangman1. Furthermore I got the lst diamond I need gifted, put the parts in and got the wrong part. So the quest is still not fulfilled and I need to start all over to get the parts, damn

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Mar 13, 14 4:36 AM
when I got to 19 I did notice that a lot of things cost a lot to open and it has just about used all of my coins and I had a lot well over 23,000.00 now I am well down over 9000.00 I think they can fix this so it want cost so much and use everything but I guess that's why they want us to use real money which I am not going to do cant afford to it just for a game that want work half the time

Go to: