basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

amulet of challenge and bouquet

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 12, 14 9:04 PM
Has anyone been able to complete the amulet of challenge and the bouquet of fear and dust in the 19th level? I have been on this level for the past fourteen hours and only took an hour and half break to do my bible study and grab a bite to eat and right back to the game. I have only accum 265/1520 and cannot get items to complete these quests. I was receiving some of the items to complete other areas until reached this quest and will not deliver (for me anyway) I have accum over 25,000 in coins which is nice but this has become frustrating. Don't mind purchasing diamonds to go forward but I spent quite abit on this game before and afraid to invest. Frankly, if it is deliberately set this way, I will pass. Don't mean to sound negative because I truly love this game and I just received my Detective Corrective achievement for completing 3,000 hidden object scenes (and this only on one game I have played) Sorry for the rambling, but if anyone has made it past this stage would appreciate and information on how and if the same thing occurs at the next quest. This is taking the fun out of the game for me. Again, I don't mean to discourage other players and I hope everyone has gotten back in

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

Re:amulet of challenge and bouquet

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 13, 14 4:46 AM
If the game continues the way it currently is (without giving you the items you need for quests), I'm guessing that they will lose many, many players who simply do not want to deal with the frustration. I got the Amulet of Challenge but only because I was able to gift it from another game on my computer. After that there seemed to be several quests that actually would give you what you need. But now I am stuck on the Bouquet of Fear and Dust....and going around in circles trying to get it without any luck. Really do hope they fix this....it's a fun game but what they have done with this update is completely ruining it!!

sarah377
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by sarah377 on Mar 13, 14 5:15 AM
awalkinglady, how did you do that? Is it possible to create two players from the same computer? Thanks!!

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 13, 14 6:58 AM
You have to create a new user account on your computer. Once you log onto the new user, bring up your big fish game manager and click on the game. You'll be starting a new game...and it won't affect your old game...they both have separate save/app files. Some people have said that you have to make the new user account an administrator but I did not find that to be necessary.

Go to: