bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 13, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lindaloopy on Mar 13, 14 3:44 PM
Have u had any problems with freezing? Everything went fine with the demo but after I down loaded the game it froze. I have deleted it 2 times and redownloaded it and it will not start where I left off . Will do nothing

[Post New]by bableed on Mar 14, 14 11:08 AM
Yes and not just that game. I have around 8 game I bought and cannot play.

[Post New]by dsabin on Mar 16, 14 10:05 AM
I have the same problem with freezing only it happened towards the end. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still comes to the same frozen screen. Frustrated as I have had problems with other games I bought as well. This has only happened in the last couple of months so what is going on?????

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Mar 16, 14 2:07 PM
Make sure all your drivers are updated. That includes DirectX and your video card drivers. Immediately after you experience a problem, run a Dr. Felix report (It is quick and easy to find the instructions if you click on "Customer Support" at the bottom of this page, then type Dr. Felix into the search field where it shows "Get Answers" at the top of that page.). Send a request to the great folks at Tech Support (and remember to attach the Dr. Felix report) by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the left side of the Customer Support page at the bottom of the column of options. That Dr. Felix report helps them by showing them information about the properties of your individual computer, so they can custom-tailor suggestions to help you. Everyone's computer is as unique as a fingerprint. The exact age, the particular type and abilities of your combination of video card, RAM, hard drive memory, etc. can be similar to many others, but will not be an absolute duplicate. Help the tech support people help you, and they will. I've gotten solutions to quite a few "hiccups" over the years from them and continue to play happily. At times it has taken several tries for them to fix the little "bump in the road", so be patient and keep working with them.

[Post New]by CLBigFin on Apr 15, 14 5:17 AM
I made it through the regular game with no issues. It was when I was playing the bonus content when I have hit a wall. I am in Selina's room trying to put the mirror pieces together. It will allow me to grab pieces, but when they are placed in the frame they bounce back out. FRUSTRATED!!

Go to: