belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Help with mirror in bonus chapter please...

[Post New]by belamba on Mar 13, 14 7:05 AM
Don't know if game has glitches, but I can't do anything with the mirror. Game won't let me move on, and Sg worse than useless.

Even changed game mode to casual and it still tells me I am in the right place, just totally stuck.

Any help be welcome please.

Thank you

Ryvon
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Help with mirror in bonus chapter please...

[Post New]by Ryvon on Mar 13, 14 5:47 PM
I am having exactly the same problem. Have exited and entered again, and nothing helps.

katkarman
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by katkarman on Mar 13, 14 8:24 PM
I am not sure if you referring to the mirror in Selina's house on the wall downstairs?!! If you rare. You need to find a cane pipe or something like that to break it. The shard obtained can be used to cut something else in another location. Just use your map and figure out if you have any tasks to complete it ;

If your talking about the mirror in the very end, in the fire circle, you need your spell book, matches, spray paint, snake skin, etc to make something happen.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 14, 14 1:16 AM
….or are you talking about the mirror whose shards you have to piece back together? The one on the dresser? If so, I had trouble with that as well. I kept trying to assemble the mirror in it's frame, but that's not what it wants - just assemble the mirror pieces "outside" of the frame - just start putting them together, don't try to get it in the frame. I hope that makes sense. Good luck!

Ryvon
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Ryvon on Mar 14, 14 2:41 AM
Thank you WilJul. That wowrked.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Mar 15, 14 12:58 AM
Thank you WilJul. I've tried assembling it outside of the frame (on the dresser) but when I do, it takes me out of the mirror back to the room? Is there a certain order to fix mirror? Over and again it takes me out, and it's driving me nuts. Playing on a Mac, and wondering if there's a glitch now.

Will have another go later...

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 15, 14 10:18 PM
belamba wrote:Thank you WilJul. I've tried assembling it outside of the frame (on the dresser) but when I do, it takes me out of the mirror back to the room? Is there a certain order to fix mirror? Over and again it takes me out, and it's driving me nuts. Playing on a Mac, and wondering if there's a glitch now.

Will have another go later...
belamba, I played on a Mac too and didn't have this problem. It was tricky though to get it to work. You do need to be zoomed in so that you are looking at the mirror and the frame, just don't put it IN the frame. Keep trying to move the pieces around until they stick, just looking at the curvature of the pieces to estimate where they should go relative to each other.

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Mar 18, 14 2:51 PM
Finally got it. I think it is easier building around the one piece that doesn't move.

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Finally got it. I think it is easier building around the one piece that doesn't move.

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by fivejmwlk on Mar 20, 14 2:45 PM
Thanks for the help with the mirror... I was really having trouble with that one

judbab
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by judbab on Aug 5, 14 3:51 PM
THANKS Tried and tried and tried to assemble the mirrow with no success. Assemblying the mirror around the piece that doesn't move is the trick. Thanks again.

Go to: