FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Snoozle is back at last but....

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 13, 14 8:15 AM
Yes! At last Don't give up those of you who are still locked out. Seems they are getting there slowly

So, I'm back but things are very odd!!!
The good news is that I seemed to have gained quite a few diamonds Maybe they are from Elephant to say sorry!
The bad news is many of my scenes say I have a 2.5 hour wait until they can be played! That was as soon as I first went in. Have the wait times changed from 1 hour to 2.5 can somebody tell me?
The other bad news is that I had to pay coins to re-open the card game and the wheel of fortune. No biggie though.
The mixed news is that some of my scenes are set back to the fist level. Not complaining really as I can play them again really quickly
The strange news is that I had to collect many achievements again when it showed a cup. Nice as I got more diamonds BUT flowers are set back to 0 and it thinks I've only crafted 1 pet when I have 6!

Re:Snoozle is back at last but....

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Mar 13, 14 8:21 AM
Welcome back Snoozle , WOW I am glad for your luck on the gems .. I didn't any extra though. Can you receive gifts? I can not.

Lorrie

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:Snoozle is back at last but....

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 13, 14 8:27 AM
No idea why my diamonds show more!!!
I had 2 gifts waiting of food but not sure if I actually received them or not as I can't remember how many I had before. I'll trying sending myself something from my other lower game and see what happens.

Update: Yes, received the gift OK tigress. SO sorry you can't

I also opened one of the long wait scenes for 1 diamond and that too is back to level 1 just needing to find 6 items. Good luck for me I guess!

Edited on 03/13/2014 at 8:35:07 AM PST

Go to: