bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Monster Quest forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 20, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Monster Quest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Monster Quest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Monster Quest forum

[Post New]by catpye on Mar 24, 09 5:11 PM
I am at rodrigo's office . I found all the objects on the list and the key is in the inventory. I cannot find the camera or necklace or other
pieces of the monster's scale. I don't know what to do from here. Please help!

[Post New]by catpye on Mar 26, 09 8:06 PM
catpye wrote:I am at rodrigo's office . I found all the objects on the list and the key is in the inventory. I cannot find the camera or necklace or other
pieces of the monster's scale. I don't know what to do from here. Please help!

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Mar 26, 09 8:16 PM
Welcome to the pond catpye, I didn't get that far in the game on the 1 hour demo and was trying to decide if I should buy it or not. Please post later and let me know if it worth the game credit. Good luck on finding an answer and happy gaming.

Charm

[Post New]by MauiSunrise on Mar 27, 09 10:16 AM
Greetings Fishies,

I got Monster Quest when it was on PC and it was pretty fun. This is diffrent from other games becuase there is NO TIME LIMIT and UNLIMITED HINTS... wheee..

I am what you would call a casual, casual game player so getting a hint if I need it every minute or so is nice.

Oh on the Rodrigo stuff <spoiler alert>

Scales on the courner of the docks, and on the maket place plate, camera near the
post cards on the same screen... use your hints!! Ravenhurst 2 aslo has unlimited hints.. I support games that do that.

-MS

cp21
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by cp21 on Mar 29, 09 5:29 PM
HELP! Cannot figure out the "Fabric " Test which is test 2. I had no problem with the "BigFoot test #1 but the "atoms" will not stick . What is the secret?

[Post New]by munkyboy on Apr 11, 09 2:41 PM
cp21 wrote:HELP! Cannot figure out the "Fabric " Test which is test 2. I had no problem with the "BigFoot test #1 but the "atoms" will not stick . What is the secret?

Where are you trying to put the pieces?
You should be putting the atoms on picture 2 (bottom one),
using the top picture as your map.
When you rotate the atoms the right way and place them correctly, they should stick and you get a 'click' sound.

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Apr 29, 09 9:04 AM
Hi

I hope this game is going to be ok, I have bought it because I really want a key ring. I have been scratching around all day for games, as I have most of all of the games in Felix Favourite list.

Go to: