I GOT MY GAME BACK

[Post New]by TerrisRanch on Mar 13, 14 11:54 AM
After a week of waiting I got my game back. The guy at CS was very helpful. I just followed his instructions and he reset my game. So glad to be back. Happy gaming everyone.

lynswei
Minnow
Minnow
247 Posts

Re:I GOT MY GAME BACK

[Post New]by lynswei on Mar 13, 14 12:05 PM
YAY!!!

La Casa de Bella Muerte

[Post New]by mywildirishrose on Mar 13, 14 12:21 PM
Don't know how you made it a week without playing! After a couple of hours, I start to crave it, sometimes getting up in the middle of the night to sneak in a few minutes.

Doesn't BFG have the BEST customer service around? No matter how big the problem or how dumb the question, they have ALWAYS been pleasant and prompt with a reply and/or fix. Too bad some other companies don't take an example from them.

Welcome back TerrisRanch
What's your manor name?

[Post New]by TerrisRanch on Mar 13, 14 12:41 PM
My manor name is Teri Fun House. And yes, I was have DM withdrawls . I never thought I would be so addicted to a game. So glad to be back.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Mar 13, 14 1:22 PM
I got mine original manor back too.. Of course I was playing in my secondary manor I created while they returned my original manor..

Kindof sad though.. When it looked like I would miss the whole mardi Gras treasure hunt CS said he could get me the stuff for it after the manor was fixed.. But, he couldn't.. He did give me a little bit of gold & silver to compensate.. But still .. The Mardi Gras HOS scene is sitting there taunting me, and laughing at me.. All locked up, and I will never be able to open it.. It is such a beautiful scene too..

OK, enough feeling sorry for myself...

[Post New]by TerrisRanch on Mar 13, 14 2:06 PM
Same here I was 3 items away when my game crashed. I hate it that I cant have the bonus scene. Thank you moosetracker for the advice about including my manor # and name. They said that was very helpful.

[Post New]by domriva on Mar 13, 14 2:34 PM
Another happy camper here Glad everyone is back in the game!!

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Mar 13, 14 2:50 PM
Glad everyone is back I also find myself excited to come home from work and play Dark Manor and I also get up an hour earlier than I need to to play before I go to work. Is it so bad to be that addicted to a game? I do not want to see this end!! Oh and I also spend my lunch hour at home playing. My co-workers this I am crazy but they just don't get it.

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Mar 13, 14 3:08 PM
For all of you who have gotten your manors back --

I am thrilled for you!

Happy gaming!
LaReinaGitana

Dawnie818
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Dawnie818 on Mar 13, 14 4:17 PM
I am happy for you!

I thought mine was back, too, but after playing a few blitz modes while visiting neighbors, my game began shutting off again after I hit "play".

Also I am still waiting for my lost power and gold to be restored. I replied to the CS reply asking for my info yet again ( so they could get right on all that making stuff right business), and still I got nuttin'.

Oh well. At least I got to play a couple of scenes before it went south again.

[Post New]by TerrisRanch on Mar 13, 14 5:02 PM
I'm so sorry you're going through that I hope it gets fixed soon

Dawnie818
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Dawnie818 on Mar 13, 14 6:35 PM
No worries! Just knowing you are back on gives me hope!

[Post New]by TerrisRanch on Mar 13, 14 8:18 PM
You can get into the Mardi Gras bonus scene but it will cost you some gold, sory!

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Mar 14, 14 1:34 AM
If you were unable to finish the scavenger hunt due to a corrupted game, ask CS for the 70 bars of gold to open it.. CS offered to do that for me..

Now mind you, it is only for people who had software problems keeping them from completing game and opening scene, not anyone who wants 70 bars of gold.

[Post New]by domriva on Mar 14, 14 3:53 AM
My manor poofed just minutes before the hunt started lol I'll suck it up and wait for the next one. I'm just happy to have my manor back!

LifeforceOne
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by LifeforceOne on Mar 15, 14 8:53 AM
For ten days, there was definitely a great disturbance in the Force. Finally, all is right in the galaxy! 7 Lifeforce Blvd

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Mar 15, 14 2:34 PM
Welcome back, LifeforceOne!

The Rebel Alliance triumphs yet again!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Mar 18, 14 4:14 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm glad to see you're all able to play again! If there was any trouble with the scavenger hunt, please write into Customer Support HERE with your Manor ID, and any one of our Reps will be happy to help get things sorted out with the rewards for you!

Just in case the steps for finding your Manor ID are needed, I've included them below:

1. Tap the small gear icon at the top right corner in the game
2. At the top left of the Options window that comes up, you'll see "Playing as DarkManor-#####". This is your Manor ID

I really hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgVaiya

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Mar 18, 14 4:46 PM
Yes, after I wrote here, the HOS scene changed to 75 gold bars to open, and I did get the gold bars from CS to open the scene.. So I was happy.

Dawnie818
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Dawnie818 on Mar 18, 14 6:33 PM
Not everyone.

I am still crashing.

I am so bummed. Looked good for a short while, but nope.

Go to: