[Post New]by badoodie on Mar 13, 14 12:30 PM
But no new levels.....

bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Update!

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Mar 14, 14 2:03 PM
Same problem. Installed the update, but no new levels.

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by geri_mac on Mar 17, 14 12:53 PM
I installed the update and now can no longer access the game, it keeps asking for my email and then says it cant connect but obviously have I have internet connection

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 12:53:57 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 17, 14 7:20 PM
I was very annoyed with the last update - all those pop-ups coming up all the time - but won't install this one until a moderator tells us what the update is about. Last time no moderator told us what the update included. I won't install this one unless I know what I am getting.

ETA: Just saw in another thread that more levels have been added. Well, that's more like it. Do wish they have gotten rid of those pop-ups though.

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 7:22:33 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 17, 14 10:03 PM
OK, I installed the new version, and it plays just fine for me.

There is even an improvement: Although when you reach the score the pop-up still comes up, the sound is no longer there. Thank you so much for that, developers. It was the sound more than anything that had my heart leaping each time I heard it, especially because I thought I had made a mistake - that's when there is also a sound. So I am really glad it's now a silent pop-up.

badoodie
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by badoodie on Mar 18, 14 9:52 AM
New levels!!!

nmabbey
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by nmabbey on Mar 18, 14 1:28 PM
geri_mac wrote:I installed the update and now can no longer access the game, it keeps asking for my email and then says it cant connect but obviously have I have internet connection

I am having the same problem. I was able to play just fine yesterday, now I can't connect.

Go to: