WhipFish
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Where do I go from here?

[Post New]by WhipFish on Mar 20, 09 11:15 PM
Hi all. I have played this for a couple of hours the other night, and got dressed in my brother's clothing and mixed up the face coloring paste and colored my face and got the Astrology notes from father. Collected a few things along the way... had a conversation with "dad" about the Queen and "mom" going on a trip...

NOW what do I do? He said to take some jam to the queen. I put ingredients in the pot in the lower kitchen and wood on the fire. It says to simmer for a while and then to put it in jars. It won't go into the glass jars I have for receptacles of all kinds of things... and I don't see anything that indicates where else I should go or something else I should be doing.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance!

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

Re:Where do I go from here?

[Post New]by craskehouse on Mar 20, 09 11:39 PM
Have you got the recipe right? Check it on the wall,it should just go into the pots when you click them on it...Did you light the fire?(think i had to do that)?

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Mar 21, 09 7:35 AM
I downloaded a walkthrough from Google and would have missed a lot otherwise I just check it when I get stuck before I move on hope that helps. I am not that far yet I have done "what I was told I thonk so far but cannot get the water into the pail then to the containers.

Cheers Lineck

WhipFish
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by WhipFish on Mar 21, 09 4:44 PM
I DID the face cream already that was when I had to light the fire. The jam is in the lower kitchen off the stables area and I put all the ingredients in the pot, the fire is lit, it says simmer for a bit before putting into jars. What jars? It won't go into the glass receptacles that are in inventory for any use.

WhipFish
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by WhipFish on Mar 21, 09 4:46 PM
OH...forgot the squash.

Go to: