Can't Start the Orient Campaign Over

[Post New]by puppydogtails on Mar 13, 14 3:24 PM
When Buddy says I have to pay the 100,000 to the Sultan for taxes I pay then I start to lose money since no one is coming to the circus anymore. I fired a lot of my performers to cut costs. Fired the cleaners, some of the keepers etc. I am in the hole on money, but when Buddy says I can't go below zero for the next two weeks I already have. The dog just keeps repeating itself. The game won't let me go to the main menu to start over. But If I can start over the game kicks me back to first campaign in Europe. I don't want to have to play that one again!

This game is seriously bugged. But cause I keep getting the popup from Buddy so if I try to start over I am kicked back to the Europe one instead of starting the complete Orient over. Stuck and aggravated.

Re:Can't Start the Orient Campaign Over

[Post New]by puppydogtails on Mar 16, 14 4:46 AM
Since no one must be playing this game I had to solve this myself. Had to go back to a save I made (thank goodness) instead of the autosave and won this scenario.

In the future it might help to save your campaigns by number but leave the autosave on too, that way you can load a good save and continue. Hope this helps someone that might run into this bug. What Buddy should have done was asked when I failed this if I wanted to load the game and that should have started it over if I clicked yes, but he never did, he just kept telling me I had to do this and I kept failing over and over, it was stuck in a loop.

Go to: