bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 14, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms forum

[Post New]by Akestrelia on Apr 5, 14 12:00 AM
This is just not working like the other "Mystery Trackers" that I've played before. No frogs to find, morphing objects aren't working in it either. Wasn't worth buying. HO's not working right either. At least according to the walkthrough. Am very disappointed!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 8, 14 9:35 PM
Akestrelia wrote:This is just not working like the other "Mystery Trackers" that I've played before. No frogs to find, morphing objects aren't working in it either. Wasn't worth buying. HO's not working right either. At least according to the walkthrough. Am very disappointed!
Are you playing the collector's edition or the standard edition? Only the CE has the morphs and frogs.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Jun 25, 14 2:36 PM
Akestrelia wrote:This is just not working like the other "Mystery Trackers" that I've played before. No frogs to find, morphing objects aren't working in it either. Wasn't worth buying. HO's not working right either. At least according to the walkthrough. Am very disappointed!

The walkthrough shows the morph objects however it's not available in the SE. At least adjust the walkthrough for the SE so it's not misleading. I almost bought the game because the walkthrough showed morphing objects.

Go to: