Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Help - have the sword figurine and now stuck

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Mar 14, 14 7:56 AM
I have the sword figurine... I'm back in the 4th "world" and cannot return to place the sword in the stone. The lady in the tree is gone, so I clicked on the place where the portal used to be and I went back into the 4th "world". Now I cannot do anything and the hint does not indicate anything in any room? Can anyone help? Thanks

Re:Help - have the sword figurine and now stuck

[Post New]by sunebus on Mar 14, 14 9:57 PM
Same happend to me. Please somebody help......

grammakk
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by grammakk on Mar 15, 14 7:19 PM
me too got the sword and boom nowhere to go help!!!!!

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Mar 16, 14 12:16 PM
I came here hoping to find the answer, but I'm stuck like the rest of you. Hope someone takes pity on us soon and helps.

SairBelle
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by SairBelle on Mar 16, 14 12:35 PM
Did you put the owl figure into the stone before going into the last portal? After you leave the world that gives you an OWL figure, a piece of paper floats out of the portal and sticks to the stone that has the sword outline. The paper is from the lady in the tree explaining why she is no longer there. Then after getting the sword, you have to click on the stones where the magnifying glass shows, not go the way the cursor is an arrow, if that makes sense.

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Mar 17, 14 8:13 AM
Yes, I put the owl in the stone, got the paper, read the lady's note. Then, I must have clicked on the portal instead of putting the sword in the stone. Now am stuck. I uninstalled/reinstalled and still stuck. Guess I'll have to start over under new profile. Thanks for replying to help.

grammakk
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by grammakk on Mar 18, 14 12:42 PM
I sent contact help for this .they said sorry try replaying but let me keep the game and sent a free game coupon. maybe eventually I will try that game again in a new profile but lost interest now. make sure you tell them if you played the demo and what you tried to click on. I have to do demos always because of not supported issues. .learned the hard way. 2 thumbs up for customer service for seeing the problem and giving SOME relief with free game. let you know in the future if I get through this game when I get back to it. do miss the ending though

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Mar 19, 14 10:19 AM
OK all, I started the game over under a new profile. Once I had the sword I did not click on the arrow cursor and go back into the portal... I put the sword in the stone and moved on... although it leads you to the end of the game.

grammakk
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by grammakk on Mar 19, 14 6:07 PM
play the game again in a new profile solved the problem for me.i skipped the dialogue and the puzzles to get there but at least I have closure on it now.

[Post New]by celexachic on Mar 19, 14 8:26 PM
I actually put the sword in the stone but wanted to make sure I didnt miss anything before I went through the door. I saw an arrow on the right side and when I clicked the area I must have gone through "The invisible mirror" cause I ended up back in shadowland with no way out.

Go to: