crlmtly
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

To COLD in Ohio to play this one...

[Post New]by crlmtly on Mar 14, 14 8:22 AM
I won't get this game cause of all the ice and snow in it....I'm so tired of the Ice and snow here in Ohio, and my everyday life that I don't want to play a game that is full of ICE and SNOW!! LOL!!!

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:To COLD in Ohio to play this one...

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Mar 14, 14 9:46 AM
I live in Florida, so a nice way for me to enjoy the snow without having to be in it. Nice game! I own all the series.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Mar 14, 14 10:39 PM
I own all the series also.
Fabulous games.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Mar 15, 14 10:07 AM

despite being bloody cold au Canada - I too own all this impressive series thus far!!

nothing like a little (lotta?) fear to warm you right up. (((((((right)))))))

goose bumps as a heater !!! LOL!!

sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by sammi21 on Apr 22, 14 5:11 AM
LOL....Move to Perth in Western Australia and you can play ALL the freezing games.........sammi..

sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by sammi21 on Apr 22, 14 5:13 AM
No walk through for the standard game? I'm stuck at the ice barrier and matches don't work ( naturally) sammi

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 24, 14 1:57 PM
sammi21 wrote:No walk through for the standard game? I'm stuck at the ice barrier and matches don't work ( naturally) sammi
There is a walkthrough here http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/mystery-trackers-raincliffs-phantoms-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/

You can find all walkthroughs by going to "game walkthroughs" at the bottom of each page.

With regard to the matches - they burn out quite quickly. You need to use a lit match immediately after striking it. So first place the fireworks among the ice, then strike the match and use it right away. Hope that helps.

Go to: