basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

addi #118370 back in!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 14, 14 5:49 PM
hi everyone I have been back in my original game that was kicked out in mid January as mammaw #9386 and was unable to get the Addi #118370 but back in today. Also, I had posted earlier removed my list due to being stuck at the amulet of challenge and bouquet of fear and dust stage. Thankfully my addi game has the necessary items and will gift myself (even though would rather not) because I miss my game only had one of each but I will try and see if I can play the addi game and accumulate items to maybe help someone else along. Thanks to all my old and new friends and happy to be back in game!

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:addi #118370 back in!

[Post New]by memagirl on Mar 14, 14 7:56 PM
hi addi iam etta 193207 maybe ican help you. ican only gift 5 times aday. iadded yo on my friends list

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:addi #118370 back in!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 14, 14 8:51 PM
memagirl wrote:hi addi iam etta 193207 maybe ican help you. ican only gift 5 times aday. iadded yo on my friends list

hi, etta thanks for the invite. gladly accepted. this was my second game and my first way back in January is mammaw #9386 I invited you in this game also and will be happy to help you in any way possible. I am currently working through level 19 on this game. Finally made it past the amulet of challenge and bouquet of fear and dust (was able to gift myself after my second game was found) taking a bit to get things but so far not stuck as was with these for three days. Happy gaming and looking forward to shipping your gifts as well as all other friends in both games
mammaw 9386 and addi 118370

Go to: