gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Note to developers

[Post New]by gpj53 on Mar 14, 14 6:22 PM
The need for the amount of speed required to get three stars is too hard for most people. There are a lot of older and/or slower players out there like myself who really enjoy the games but don't bother buying after trying the demo. You want to sell to a greater game playing public then give a larger amount of time for each star and fix the cursor which is also not good enough to allow for speed as at times trying to click on a pair is almost impossible. I click on one tile and then on the other only to find the first one didn't "take" so I click on it again and find to my frustration that the second one didn't "take" so I end up clicking on them three to four times before finally getting them to disappear - this all adds to the time taken so I end up with one star for that level. Perhaps beta testing with older and slower players would help you develop a far better and more profitable game.

mmemubon
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Note to developers

[Post New]by mmemubon on Aug 5, 14 1:34 AM
Do not blame the developers, blame the BF give us these junks.

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Aug 5, 14 1:55 AM
donot blame anybody
you donot have to demo/buy the game

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 5, 14 9:22 AM
Hey there

It looks like this thread was created in the Hoyle Illusions Mahjongg forum, but since it's about Hoyle Illusions, the Hidden Object Game, I've gone ahead and moved it to the appropriate forum

bfgVaiya

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Aug 5, 14 10:09 AM
No, it's about the mahjong game.

Quote gpj53 "at times trying to click on a pair is almost impossible. I click on one tile and then on the other only to find the first one didn't "take" so I click on it again and find to my frustration that the second one didn't "take" so I end up clicking on them three to four times before finally getting them to disappear - this all adds to the time taken so I end up with one star for that level."

Things are really messed up today, aren't they?

Very frustrated T57

Go to: