Lightning Blitz mode

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Lightning Blitz mode

[Post New]by Theorem on Mar 15, 14 6:55 AM
Hi everybody!

Am I just being extremely unlucky (because I like it a lot) or did the Lightning Blitz mode completely disappear, except the one on split screens?

I can still see it on the "change mode" section (but would I spend my so precious gold to change mode? Nope!) but except for this, nib nada zero for a (loooooong) while.

I hope I am wrong. Scrambled and Lightning are my favorites, and HOP Ticker could vanish if you ask me!

Did you notice anything?

Have a lovely weekend!
Happy gaming!
Theo - Legoland

seasun
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Lightning Blitz mode

[Post New]by seasun on Mar 15, 14 7:30 AM
Yes, I have noticed. Have rarely gotten a lightening blitz all week but get the ticker almost every time.....
seasun
seasons wood

[Post New]by mywildirishrose on Mar 15, 14 1:59 PM
Don't know if this will help you or not, but what I do if I don't like the mode is go back to the main screen and then back in again. It usually (but not always) changes. Most of the time I don't care what mode I'm in except when I'm on 2X. Then I like to do the split screens as they go so fast you can accumulate big bucks very quickly.
Happy St. Patrick's Day

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Mar 15, 14 2:26 PM
Come over to my manor , I get lots of lightning blitz still, and since I don't care for them, if the HOS is in that mode I find a different HOS to play...

LauraBelle13
Minnow
Minnow
274 Posts

[Post New]by LauraBelle13 on Mar 15, 14 2:38 PM
It seems to have deserted my manor also. Yesterday it was around, but today I haven't seen it. I use the lightning blitz to take a break. If you just let it run out it's done in 10 seconds and you get almost as much silver and XP as playing it.

Potters Cottage

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Mar 15, 14 4:57 PM
I've got lots of lightning blitzes over at my place. I'll sell them to you for gold.

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Mar 15, 14 6:23 PM
I seem to be getting the normal amount of lightening blitz. It is my favorite mode except in the split screen scenes when I hate it. I know I'm a little strange because the ticker is my second favorite. It is well named since it seems to get my "ticker" racing.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Mar 15, 14 10:41 PM
Hello hello!

Well, it looks like there might be a problem with some manors then. I restarted the game (even my computer!), visited neighbours, did anything I could think about but still no lightning blitz mode at all on regular scenes. I don't really know whether this mode is a good payer or not as I play for fun and not for the "reward", but I miss it!

Moose: thanks for the offer! :-) I'll bring over ... er ... cookies or rhum??

LaReina: mmhh... as I have almost no gold, I don't think it's a great deal. How about we exchange: I trade HOPs and Normals, I have so many of them!! :-D

Anyhow, I am quite ashamed for having done this for such a small thing, but contacted CS and we shall see...

Thanks a lot to all of you for having checked!! That's really nice and I appreciate!!
Have a great time!
Theo - Legoland

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Mar 16, 14 2:08 AM
How about rum laced cookies???

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Mar 16, 14 6:29 AM
You have a deal! :-D
(Now to find a map and then your mansion...!!!)

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Mar 16, 14 11:17 AM
Theo, thanks, and no offense, but you can keep the HOP modes.

I either totally avoid them or hit one item and let them just run out. Can't stand them. Would not shed one tear if they were to vanish inexplicably into the swirling mists of the bayou.

[Post New]by 45045Kamehameha on Mar 16, 14 11:53 AM
Gee, some of us are so observant- others (me) not so much. I checked my manor a few times and sure enough, not one lightning blitz mode to be found outside of split screen. I have Ch 1-14 open and checked them all.

I like the lightning blitz in regular HOS games, but hate it in the split screen HOS. Then again, I used to hate playing those split screens anyway. But now they are my go choice to gather some quick silver. Go figure.

Oh yeah- still HATE the hop ticker.

Edited on 03/16/2014 at 11:54:13 AM PST

lynswei
Minnow
Minnow
247 Posts

[Post New]by lynswei on Mar 16, 14 12:07 PM
I am mourning the loss of the Lightning Blitz mode. It is my absolute favorite. I'm not having much fun playing lately, what with the constant crashing, loss of energy, and now no Lightning Blitz.

Sad, but maybe time to take a break.

La Casa de Bella Muerte

WhiteladiesRd
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by WhiteladiesRd on Mar 16, 14 12:24 PM
45045Kamehameha wrote:I checked my manor a few times and sure enough, not one lightning blitz mode to be found outside of split screen. I have Ch 1-14 open and checked them all.

Same for me. Yesterday I got five in a row, now not a single one around ... probably a change of weather?

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Mar 16, 14 3:07 PM
I'm wondering if this is something that's peculiar to some manors and not others.

I went to my manor just now to check and I have lightning blitzes for scenes in Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 (3 scenes, no less, and NOT the split screen!) 7, 8, 10, 12 and 13.

Maybe they do rolling lightning blitzes now?

Edited on 03/16/2014 at 3:09:12 PM PST

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Mar 16, 14 3:14 PM
I am with Winfrey, I like the lightening blitz, but I love playing the HOP Ticker mode. I love the challenge!

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Mar 16, 14 5:36 PM
OK you guys have jinked me and the lightening blitz. I went in to play this evening and before starting I checked and there were no lightening blitz scenes anywhere except for the split screen. I collected gifts to up my energy to 100 and played all that, checking all chapters after each play. There were no lightening blitz anywhere except the split screen the whole 100 point session. The other modes seemed to be pretty well divided, every other mode was represented. I want my lightening blitz back! And some cookies would be nice too.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Mar 17, 14 8:59 PM
Love all the modes, but I did notice today that no lightning blitzes were available. Tried everything, but they are ALL gone (well, unless maybe I pay gold to change the mode). Another fellow player says hers are fine and she also plays on a PC. We both installed the most recent update, so something is amiss.

Look forward to hearing what customer service suggests.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Mar 22, 14 12:57 AM
Hello hello!

Just wanted to let you know about the progress of my request sent on the 15th: I received an answer from CS yesterday but it was unfortunately a general message (it looks like they are very busy on the crashing problem which I perfectly understand).

I replied to the message explaining the problem again and we'll see!! I'll keep you updated!

Have a lovely day/evening/night/whatever! ;-)
Theo - Legoland

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 24, 14 10:56 AM
Just noticed: Lightning blitz is back!

ETA: Oops! Disappeared again. I saw it only once at a premium scene.

Edited on 03/24/2014 at 11:06:54 AM PST

Go to: