flaxin
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Stuck with the new dragon wings

[Post New]by flaxin on Mar 15, 14 12:03 PM
Trying to make the wings, I have the tiny screws and no idea where to put them. I have the wings on the worktable in the house and the hint keeps telling me to go back to the clock in town which I can't work on yet because I have no instructions. Can anyone remember where the screws go?

When click on the dragon wings, it's telling me that the wings are ready but they need motive force. What the heck is motive force?? Help please!

Edited on 03/15/2014 at 12:06:36 PM PST

flaxin
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Stuck with the new dragon wings

[Post New]by flaxin on Mar 15, 14 2:50 PM
flaxin wrote:Trying to make the wings, I have the tiny screws and no idea where to put them. I have the wings on the worktable in the house and the hint keeps telling me to go back to the clock in town which I can't work on yet because I have no instructions. Can anyone remember where the screws go?

When click on the dragon wings, it's telling me that the wings are ready but they need motive force. What the heck is motive force?? Help please!

Okay, finally figured it out!! Yay!!!

hipan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Stuck with the new dragon wings

[Post New]by hipan on Mar 17, 14 4:51 AM
Glad you found it.
Care to share?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 17, 14 9:28 AM
You need the fabric from the old dragon's wings.

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 9:28:41 AM PST

Janeport
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Janeport on Mar 19, 14 4:19 AM
You also need intricate gear assembly which you get from the old clock in the wagon in the main street.

Click on the face of the clock and it says you need instructions.

I pick up screw driver and pointed it at the bottom of the clock and click there was the gear.

Once you have the gear in place you should not have any trouble putting the screws in place.

Go to: