Day 6 and still no access

Day 6 and still no access

[Post New]by stumpygrub12 on Mar 16, 14 3:52 AM
Day 6 and still I'm getting the save game problem message. So frustrating, and no response from my email to the tech team 2 days ago. Good luck to those who have got back in, but I so want to be one of you. Aaaarrrgh.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Re:Day 6 and still no access

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 16, 14 5:37 AM
You're not alone Stumpygrub, "Day 6" for me too and 2 days since I reported it, no reply. The frustration is unbearable reading other posts who are looking for crafted items and i'm dying to see what they are.

[Post New]by stumpygrub12 on Mar 16, 14 6:07 AM
I know Guppies56, but I'm feeling like you and me are the only 2 still not re-enabled. Surely BFG could give us some more detailed info on the situation. I can't wait for us to be able to see how the game is playing now.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 16, 14 6:55 AM
If it's any ease for you I downloaded and installed the update immediately after it was released and it took me over 2 days to get back on. Perhaps you all were a bit later installing it? Could that be why you're not on yet? If so, it should be soon.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 16, 14 7:05 AM
No Amerzone, I was having glitches in the game and customer services advised me to delete my game and re-install the new version which I did on Mar 10th when it came out.
I was able to play the new version, unfortunately I was short of time and only played for 1/2 hr, when I came back to the game that evening I was locked out, "A Problem with Your Save" and nothing has changed since.
I sent a 'Dr Felix' report 2 days ago but still no reply, and i'm sure Stumpygrub must also have downloaded the updated version immediately.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 16, 14 7:08 AM
That does not sound good I sure hope there's a response soon. They must not be able to give you an answer. It would be nice to get a response saying that they are still working on it instead of silence.

[Post New]by stumpygrub12 on Mar 16, 14 7:21 AM
That's right Guppies 56, I downloaded the update straight away and played for about an hour with no problems, then the saved game message popped up and I've not been able to access it since.

pepsizest1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by pepsizest1 on Mar 16, 14 7:33 AM
Guppie . . .
i am in the exact situation you are!

Downloaded upate on 10th played for a 1/2 hour then got the annoying save message
Which is utter bollocks as the game save is on their server...

Tec hasn't been back in touch "probably overloaded with same requests" going to give it one more day then ask for a refund of my diamonds then delete MC

I personally think that we have all waited long enough without any form of feedback...
In this day and age even a standard format email giving us the "we are sorry for the inconvenience etc:" would be better than the on going silence which we all know means that nothing is being done!

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Mar 16, 14 7:42 AM
48 hours + 48 hours + 48 hours. I am in the same boat. So that makes 3. Every time you try to access the game it says that a query has been sent, so they have gotten a lot of "pings" from me. At least you got to play a half hour of the new game. I have never been able to do even that.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 16, 14 8:11 AM
Lol, they've certainly had a lot of 'pings' from me too Mrs23.

I hear what you're saying pepsizest1, one mailshot would acknowledge every person locked out and at least inform us as to what they're doing to rectify the situation, I could understand if they had to email every person individually.

This game for some reason is highly addictive, for the life of me I can't understand how any company would put it's name to a game that has had so many glitches.
It's obvious the game is still in experimental mode so shouldn't have been released until all glitches were ironed out, especially where money is involved and they positively encourage spending real '£'s' '$' by making diamonds so hard to come by.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 16, 14 8:18 AM
Stumpygrub, I distinctly remember you stating on another thread that you'd done all I had done.
With you, me, Mrs23 and pepsizests and I dare say countless others the pings must be coming in fast and furious.

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Mar 16, 14 9:42 AM
Let's all hope and pray that tomorrow is the day. They have had the weekend off to sleep off the busy work week they had last week. Now it is time to WAKE UP and get the rest of us on.

pepsizest1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by pepsizest1 on Mar 16, 14 10:26 AM
LoL with everyone....Just pinged them again!

Looks like we should make this thread "The outsiders club"
In fact....after reading this thread and the forum, i'm slightly peeved with BFG and Dumbo games...
And decided i am NOT going to delete ...Instead my mission is to ping the heck out of them and contact Tec 3 times daily until somebody somewhere comes up with an answer or bans me...."gulp"

I suppose this is the point where really i should read the forum rules and FAQ
"laughing"

Ackkkk....their own fault for ignoring our polite requests!

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 16, 14 12:04 PM
Hang on in there Stranded and 'ping' with the rest of us, although I know how frustrated you're feeling, we're all feeling it and it's nice to know you're not the only one locked out.
It feels like being at school and everyone has been invited to the party of the year and for some reason we've been left off the guest list and feeling more than a little peeved.
Tomorrow's another day so keep 'pinging' and wear the tech team down with report after report, we will go to the party hehehe......Good Luck!

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Mar 16, 14 12:37 PM
stumpygrub12 wrote:I know Guppies56, but I'm feeling like you and me are the only 2 still not re-enabled. Surely BFG could give us some more detailed info on the situation. I can't wait for us to be able to see how the game is playing now.
I am still out as well..Sent an email to tech team and no response yet..Hopefully, we will be back in this week.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 16, 14 2:17 PM
I've just received a reply from the support team guys, hopefully we should be back in the game within the next 24 hrs or so.
Fingers crossed or we'll all 'ping' together continuously and drive them mad!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Mar 16, 14 4:34 PM
Hey Everyone,

Thank you so much for being so patient through all the hiccups in Midnight Castle. The developers are still hard at work to get everything sorted out, and hopefully it won't be much longer before we have everyone back in the game.

Thank you so much for your patience!

bfgVaiya

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 16, 14 4:57 PM
Hi bfgVaiya,

I hope you enjoy being a mod at BFG.

I must warn you that posters in this forum see red when they see the word "patience". It had been posted way too many times. LOL

pepsizest1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by pepsizest1 on Mar 17, 14 12:33 AM
Hi everyone....
Hopefully today will be the day that you all get back in!

I did this morning which is nice...but now kinda sad cos~~i got to go to the party and now standing in the corner like a wall flower waiting till the "outsiders club" turns up

Fingers crossed that today (after a week of waiting) ALL in this thread have got back into MC ...

Good luck everyone : )

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 17, 14 6:25 AM
Oh dear day seven, i've just gotten home from work and had hoped I would be back in the game and relax for a couple of hours with a coffee and slice of cake.
These things are sent to test us arrrrgh, so I guess i'll just get the hoover and polish out instead, ii makes me wonder if my husband is secretly paying BF/Elephant to keep me locked out?

Go to: