Hidden Achievements

meinaz
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

Hidden Achievements

[Post New]by meinaz on Mar 16, 14 11:21 AM
Has anybody unlocked any of the hidden achievements? I know about the Art for All which you have to place 5 pieces of art, but I haven't found any others yet. Any help would be great.

GalaxieBleu
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Hidden Achievements

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on Mar 16, 14 2:09 PM
So far that is the only one I've been able to unlock. I tried putting down 10 and then 15 trees thinking that might be one but got nothing. I'm curious too what the others are.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,037 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Mar 16, 14 2:35 PM
Glad you made this thread meinaz! I keep thinking that some hidden achievements have to do with the Awards, so maybe there is a safety type one that will want so many fire hydrants and street lamps maybe later we will get stop signs, could even have to do with road making.

and maybe one that has something to do with cleanliness since that is the main focus of cleaning up the town so might require however many garbage and recycle cans.

If you find out any plz post, I will too

[Post New]by flameglimmer on Mar 17, 14 7:17 AM
I found one today:

Bring Me a Shrubbery
Place 15 shrubs around Riverdale.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,037 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Mar 17, 14 7:27 AM
woohoo wonderful flameglimmer! TY!

edited to add It must be specific kinds of shrubberies, it did not work for me, which shrubs did you use? thx!

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 8:31:46 AM PST

gamemom
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by gamemom on Mar 17, 14 10:01 AM
It didn't work for me with spiral shrubs and so far that's the only shrub I have available on level 11.

[Post New]by flameglimmer on Mar 17, 14 2:01 PM
It popped up when I placed something called a "pencil corner". I'm not sure if it's 15 total or 15 kinds of shrubs. I have a lot of shrubs interspersed with my trees in their own little area. It's sure not 15 of one kind- that one was the first one of its kind I had placed.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,037 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Mar 17, 14 4:02 PM
Thanks flameglimmer, what level are you on now to get the 'pencil corner' ?

[Post New]by flameglimmer on Mar 17, 14 5:17 PM
It came up randomly from one of the seeds I planted. I am not able to buy it yet.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,037 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Mar 17, 14 5:44 PM
ok thanks for the reminder to keeeeeep planting

[Post New]by flameglimmer on Mar 17, 14 6:38 PM
Okay, I have the following that I am pretty sure are counting as shrubs:
star shrub
dumbbell shrub
spiral shrub
pom pom shrub
diamond shrub
tree shrub
jughead shrub
boxwood shrub
diary shrub
pencil corner
potted shrub

I noticed that some of my hedges are actually counting as fences, so there may be some hedges or bushes counting as shrubs as well.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,037 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Mar 17, 14 7:51 PM
great to have a list, thx for the heads up!

GalaxieBleu
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on Mar 17, 14 7:59 PM
flameglimmer wrote:Okay, I have the following that I am pretty sure are counting as shrubs:
star shrub
dumbbell shrub
spiral shrub
pom pom shrub
diamond shrub
tree shrub
jughead shrub
boxwood shrub
diary shrub
pencil corner
potted shrub

I noticed that some of my hedges are actually counting as fences, so there may be some hedges or bushes counting as shrubs as well.

Wow! You must be high up on the levels - most of those even I haven't seen yet and I'm 3/4 of the way through level 14. Thanks for the list.

[now I'm a !]

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 7:59:58 PM PST

[Post New]by flameglimmer on Mar 17, 14 8:08 PM
I'm only level 13. I just plant seeds constantly. I don't think I've bought any plants, actually.

GalaxieBleu
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on Mar 17, 14 10:05 PM
I just started retrying planting seeds (had been getting too many irises) and got the Reggie Hedge. I'm trying out one of the coaches and I'll do the teacher later to see if I can get some more of the ones you listed. Thanks.

edited to add: I've just gotten the Shrubbery hidden achievement! I picked up and put down two hedges that I had around town already and it popped up. I have around 15 spiral shrubs, a Reggie Hedge (grown from seed), a hedge, a tall hedge, a hedge fence (don't know if that counted or not but I didn't pick it up or put it down), a dumbbell hedge, a hedge corner, a couple of pruned hedges, a round hedge or two.

I'm willing to bet that one of the HA may be so many different types of trees. I picked up and put back down all the different types of trees I have and nothing yet. I still need to get a couple of more, I think, to see if this is an HA or not. So far 10 or 11 isn't enough. Maybe 15 or 20? There also has to be a 10 of something HA because that would place it between the 10 shrubbery one and the 5 art one.

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 10:31:25 PM PST

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,037 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Mar 18, 14 1:54 PM
GalaxieBleu wrote:...snip...

I'm willing to bet that one of the HA may be so many different types of trees. I picked up and put back down all the different types of trees I have and nothing yet. I still need to get a couple of more, I think, to see if this is an HA or not. So far 10 or 11 isn't enough. Maybe 15 or 20? There also has to be a 10 of something HA because that would place it between the 10 shrubbery one and the 5 art one.

Congrats!

I think you are on to something about the trees being a HA and it would not surprise me at all if another HA is for flowers.

gee that is a lot of different hedges I still need!

meinaz
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Mar 18, 14 4:36 PM
I need to use the planters more. I keep starting up quests and forget to plant. I am going to start to experiment and see if there is any pattern to the planting or if it is just random. If anybody has noticed patterns, please let me know.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,037 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Mar 18, 14 6:53 PM
meinaz I just got the beautiful Dogwood tree again from the purple seed with Reggie and now with Dilton.
Veronica and Betty give me white roses and cala lillys usually with the purple seed.. Reggie and the purple seeds also got me the Reggie flower and others have posted good results with the purple seed and Reggie.

edit sorry this doesn't cover any HA..

Edited on 03/18/2014 at 6:56:51 PM PST

GalaxieBleu
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on Mar 18, 14 7:05 PM
DivaDoodle wrote:meinaz I just got the beautiful Dogwood tree again from the purple seed with Reggie and now with Dilton.
Veronica and Betty give me white roses and cala lillys usually with the purple seed.. Reggie and the purple seeds also got me the Reggie flower and others have posted good results with the purple seed and Reggie.

edit sorry this doesn't cover any HA..

Are you talking about the pink dogwood tree? If so I've been looking for that one for a while. I think I originally got that with Betty but have been trying her and Veronica several times now to get it again with no luck. I'll try Reggie and Dilton now.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,037 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Mar 18, 14 8:27 PM
yes it's the pink tree I have had good luck (both previous game and this game) with Reggie and Dilton using the purple seed.

Go to: