Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Arrows in impossible places

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Mar 16, 14 2:32 PM
Loving this game but it does have a few minor annoyances!

My main one is an inability to get to some arrows!

They are behind the trees up next to the ones that Grandpa cuts for wood (I think I have 5/6 there now?) - no matter WHERE I put the cursor I hit tree and if one DOES land so I can see the others, I STILL can't click on them!

Also Cupid's managed to put one directly behind himself! Anywhere I click, opens his dialogue box - SIGH!!

Also what are the bronze keys for?
I have seen nothing that I need to open ... yet?

Intrigued!

smcb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Arrows in impossible places

[Post New]by smcb on Mar 16, 14 3:24 PM
I have a couple arrows in the trees too but I stopped trying - I realised you can get the arrows anywhere someone can walk - so the arrow collectors can't access those areas so they can't retrieve the arrows
I also got arrows behind cupid and behind the bubble - I clicked on the eye (for see-through) and left my cursor on the arrow - if the timing is correct you can catch the arrow when the bubble and the cupid flash on and off - make sure you cursor is at the tip of the arrow and click as fast as you can the second they start to flash off
I have not figured out the keys yet either = I suppose it'll come up when cupid goes away - easter special maybe? anyways, if we have them it's because we'll need them sooner or later - so I am stocking up........ who knows, maybe we won't be able to get more when the time comes to use them

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Mar 16, 14 5:43 PM
According to the developer's facebook page, the keys will be used to open treasure chests in a later release.

Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Mar 18, 14 10:35 AM
Thanks both!

Have managed to get some arrows using the way you've described already, but the others - no chance

Oh well - will carry on ignoring them - just frustrating when I can see them but just not be able to click on them!

Will hang to the keys as a hopeful thing

[Post New]by spooky831956 on Mar 18, 14 2:48 PM
Frustrating, yes. I have two arrows that I can't get to, still try from time to time. Now I have a pile of rocks and a tuft of grass that is right behind Cupid's head. It is driving me nuts!!!!!

Go to: