Ourself94
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

No longer for Sale?

[Post New]by Ourself94 on Mar 16, 14 7:12 PM
I heard about this game in another forum and looked it up. There is no download or buy option. Is this game no longer for sale?

Re:No longer for Sale?

[Post New]by jojosnader on May 25, 14 4:14 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

grrlbrain
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by grrlbrain on Jul 13, 14 8:42 PM
No its not...I found it on amazon as a download for a few bucks...its totally fun...Idk why they don't have it anymore.

KatranMoiety1
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by KatranMoiety1 on Oct 14, 14 5:09 PM
I own it....couldn't find it on BFG in order to read the reviews.... will be finally playing it after buying it 3 years ago.
Wonder why they took it off the list ????

[Post New]by BoomchuckPxyNiki on Feb 7, 15 5:33 AM
I own it, too, and I got a new computer in December. I was really frustrated that I couldn't redownload it, especially since I'm pretty sure I actually paid for it and didn't use a punch-card credit. I used to play it a lot, and I wanted to play it again, since I'd come across a comic online that's set in Oz and noticed some cool parallels that go beyond the 15 books' material.

[Post New]by 186FleetStreet on May 10, 15 4:06 PM
I hate how it's so hard to find now... I've been trying to get some of my friends into the game...

misnomer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by misnomer on Jul 7, 15 6:55 PM
BoomchuckPxyNiki wrote:I own it, too, and I got a new computer in December. I was really frustrated that I couldn't redownload it, especially since I'm pretty sure I actually paid for it and didn't use a punch-card credit. I used to play it a lot, and I wanted to play it again, since I'd come across a comic online that's set in Oz and noticed some cool parallels that go beyond the 15 books' material.

BoomchuckPxyNiki - you can find all of the games you've purchased under your Purchase History...and you can re-download any games you've purchased, even ones that are no for sale on the website. (I was able to re-download this game again with no problems).

Go to: