Post your TECH ISSUES for Doctor Life: Be a Doctor! here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Mar 17, 14 12:33 AM
A thread to post your tech issues for this game!

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 8:43:27 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Doctor Life: Be a Doctor! here

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Mar 17, 14 8:44 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Mar 17, 14 9:25 AM
I'm getting the "Input Signal Out of Range" warning, even tho it is set to the recommended 1600x900. Then it crashed my computer.

[Post New]by mizztanya on Mar 17, 14 11:01 AM
When the game is started there is no way to turn off the obnoxious music. you are forced to go through the entire tutorial with the music blaring. when i was finally able to get to the options screen and mute music and sfx the sounds promptly started up again when the game restarted. i immediately remove games that do that.

[Post New]by Ishara on Mar 18, 14 2:39 PM
When I try to start the game, my screen goes black and says 'Input not supported'.

sephira1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sephira1 on Mar 27, 14 8:09 AM
this game could be very nice if the patients came in any order and not all in the red as to mood for waiting to be treated.. and if any advice was given on medical symptons that gave a clue to which medical condition the patient has.. as it is it is all guess work.. fix the game so that patients come in spaced and not all of a sudden there are 5+ people there all at once .. add a medical refrence library that we can look up and have a idea of treatment and i will buy this game.

Go to: