guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Day 7

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 17, 14 10:05 AM
This has gotten rather silly now, am I the only person still locked out of the game?
One by one i'm hearing of everyone being re-connected and i'm starting to get a complex and taking it personally.
Come on BFG/Elephant i'm still here and waiting.

I thought I was about to be re-connected a couple of hours ago, when I clicked to start the game I got BFG, then Elephant, then "Loading Clouds" "Loading Icons" "Loading Characters" and I thought whoopee it's going to let me in, it then went back to "My Save" and has been like that since, Why?

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

Re:Day 7

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Mar 17, 14 10:40 AM
I'm still locked out guppies56 and it's been 7 days for me too. What burns my biscuits is that I had no problems before we had to install the Mar 10th update. I'm getting the Save error as you are. Mine doesn't load anything. Just brings up the same message I've been getting the last 6 days. Will be deleting it soon.

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 11:49:07 AM PST

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 17, 14 10:49 AM
I hear what you're saying BFFirefly out of sight out of mind, my withdrawals are diminishing as is my hope, i'll give it another 24 hrs and if nothing i'll be deleting too.

Mine doesen't load anything apart form 'A Problem With Your Save' that's why I was so excited at seeing something different and actually thought I was about to be re-connected.

Here's hoping we both get re-connected 'very' soon!

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 17, 14 10:49 AM
I hear what you're saying BFFirefly out of sight out of mind, my withdrawals are diminishing as is my hope, i'll give it another 24 hrs and if nothing i'll be deleting too.

Mine doesen't load anything apart form 'A Problem With Your Save' that's why I was so excited at seeing something different and actually thought I was about to be re-connected.

Here's hoping we both get re-connected 'very' soon!

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Mar 17, 14 11:15 AM
Still locked out too.

Feb 12: got midnightcastle.exe has stopped working.
Mar 10: downloaded update. problem with my save.
Mar 11: problem with my save.
Mar 12: problem with my save.
Mar 13: problem with my save.
Mar 14: problem with my save. notified Customer Support.
Mar 15: problem with my save. updated Customer Support.
Mar 16: problem with my save. updated Customer Support.
Mar 17: problem with my save. updated Customer Support.

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Mar 17, 14 11:22 AM
I'm still locked out too..

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Mar 17, 14 11:30 AM
So it's been 4 days with no resolution from BFG Customer Support too? Then why do they bother to tell us to contact them? It appears to do no good! I'm sorry you have been locked out so long temp_8910. With the schedule of events you posted, I have no hope left now that I'm going to be playing again.

I'll wish you, guppies56 and chipper23 success in getting back into the game. If mine is not up and running tomorrow, I'm done.

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 11:31:14 AM PST

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 17, 14 12:21 PM
I had an email from customer support yesterday stating we should be back on within 24 hrs or so, way over 24 hrs now.
I thought everyone but me had already been re-connected as they have been popping up saying they were back in yesterday, this morning, this afternoon.
I guess I was just feeling a bit dejected and sorry for myself. I really hope you're all back in soon but it is nice to know i'm alone.
Good Luck all!

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Mar 17, 14 1:36 PM
Good luck to you too guppies56. Perhaps a little luck will help?

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 17, 14 1:45 PM
Ahh, thank you BBFirefly x.

Go to: