Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Ending?

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Mar 17, 14 2:51 PM
Hello

I don't know if I finished the game or am having tech difficulties !! The hint no longer works and I keep going in circles. I put all 4 items in the rocks, Can anybody assist me. I think I made a wrong turn and can't go back .

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Ending?

[Post New]by bobhillman on Mar 17, 14 3:58 PM
Can't you go forwards across the bridge to the doors(behind the rocks that you put the icons in)?

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Mar 18, 14 12:10 PM
No I can't do anything. I should have done that ,but took a right instead, now I can't go back. It's driving me nuts.

grammakk
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by grammakk on Mar 18, 14 12:53 PM
tech issue..i got the sword ,no hints..showed a small pic in screen of rock with all 4 in it, though I never went out and put it in. couldn't go anywhere to do anything but back and forth into 3 rooms. report to customer service they are aware there is a problem.

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Mar 19, 14 5:55 AM
that is my exact issue too, only going back and forth in 3 rooms !!
I will let tech know.

[Post New]by NanaMama56 on Apr 4, 14 4:05 AM
Same thing happened to me. Reeeeally frustrating....everything was coming to a conclusion (I thought) and I ended up in the never ending circle also. I will also report to help keep attention on the issue.

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Apr 6, 14 2:45 PM
guess I have the same weird issue. Sword in stone, go over the bridge to final door and hear alice's voice, "this is where it all began"...red screen then the mind snare title.
That's it? that's the ending?????

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by zara137 on Apr 19, 14 7:29 PM
I finished the game. After getting the last totem (sword) there is a note on one totem from the old lady in the tree explaining why she is gone. Insert the sword, then cross the stones to the floating house. There's an exit sign, you go through the door, and Alice says " and that's how it all began". That's the end - LOUSY ending!! Must be a sequel coming.

Edited on 04/19/2014 at 7:40:27 PM PST

Go to: