bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Rush for Gold: California

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 18, 14 12:29 AM
Travel to the Wild West and feel the legendary Gold Fever in Rush for Gold: California! Striking locations, funny characters, and exciting gameplay are all waiting for you in this sensational time-management adventure. Build your own town from the ground up, help its citizens prosper, and pave your way to fame and fortune. If you're not afraid of a little hard work, this game won't disappoint!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Rush for Gold: California

[Post New]by sassylassie on Mar 18, 14 2:35 AM
This is definitely a must buy. I loved the first and I know I will love this one. The characters in these Rush for Gold games are funny as all get out, and it's a total joy to play. Thanks devs and BF for this game today.

Sassy

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Mar 18, 14 5:06 AM
Now this is what I'm talking about!!!!! I love the Gold Rush Alaska and I will definitely be buying this one. Unlike games with storylines (which after you have played 2 or 3 times are boring), this type of game is playable and enjoyable for a long time. Thanks dev and BF.

barbaralbb
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by barbaralbb on Mar 18, 14 5:41 AM
A strange thing has happened to me.... after years of playing only HObj games, I've become addicted to Time Management! Can't seem to get enough of them. They are challenging, sometimes frustrating, and FUN.

Loved Gold Rush:Alaska and used a game credit to get this one as soon as I saw it. Thanks BFG and developer. This is just what I needed for a long trip I'm taking!

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Mar 18, 14 6:00 AM
barbaralbb wrote:A strange thing has happened to me.... after years of playing only HObj games, I've become addicted to Time Management! Can't seem to get enough of them. They are challenging, sometimes frustrating, and FUN.

You're not the only one! I'm a recent convert to TM games, but I mostly play in the untimed version (arthritic hands). However, once I've gone through a game untimed I'll go back and give the timed version a whirl. Sometimes I surprise myself!

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Mar 18, 14 6:52 AM
Thank you mgpaquin for your review in the other thread.

I find this game quite delightful.

It is reminiscent of several other games out there collecting supplies, fighting animals & building & so far it isn't very different.

But I love the setting, the music and the whole package.

I don't know how I missed the Alaska one, but it is now on my todo list.

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by boogienites on Mar 18, 14 7:12 AM
I absolutely love time management games and the challenge to 'beat the clock'. This game, however, has at least one bug. I've reported it on the technical issues page. Loved Rush for Gold: Alaska, and hope they get the bug fixed on this game soon as I want my 3 stars!! I paid for them, I work for them, and I want 'em! LOL

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Mar 18, 14 11:56 AM
I probably will buy this with a PCC although a little disappointed in the fact that it is not much different from the Alaska game . I have just replayed the first one and up to now this one is very similar . Will see if anything changes as I go along .

Go to: