Post your TECH ISSUES for Rush for Gold: California here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Mar 18, 14 12:33 AM
A thread to post your tech issues for this game!

Edited on 03/18/2014 at 8:44:33 AM PST

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Problem on Level 10

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Mar 18, 14 6:45 AM
I played this once and got 2 Stars. It is a level that has an initial task, and then (I think 2 additional tasks). Problem is, when I have played it subsequently, the later tasks never are indicated. Therefore the level goes on forever, never ending.

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Rush for Gold: California here

[Post New]by boogienites on Mar 18, 14 7:07 AM
Had the same problem on Level 10. First time through, I only made 2 stars. When I restarted, the only task that comes up are to explore all the areas. The remaining tasks, build 2 lumber mills, 1 gold mine, and collect 150 food no longer appears making it impossible to get 3 stars. That is frustrating to me as I love time management games and the challenge to get 3 stars on each level. Hope there is a fix soon! Wish I had waited to purchase it until I finished the trial period.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

Problem on Level 10

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Mar 18, 14 7:10 AM
wxman77477 wrote:I played this once and got 2 Stars. It is a level that has an initial task, and then (I think 2 additional tasks). Problem is, when I have played it subsequently, the later tasks never are indicated. Therefore the level goes on forever, never ending.

How strange.

I too am encountering the exact same problem LOL

gbanjs
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by gbanjs on Mar 18, 14 7:19 AM
Definitely a glitch on level 10. Same problem as everyone else. Hopefully they can fix that error soon. Doesn't seem to be an issue on other levels so far.

Andovape
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Andovape on Mar 18, 14 7:29 AM
I agree - level 10 is not working correctly!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Mar 18, 14 8:44 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Mar 18, 14 9:48 AM
Hi all, back to the problem in hand I have just restarted it under a different profile.

As long as you exit the level before you complete the food goal and restart, the secondary goals still appear.

A bit late for some iIknow but HTH
Jojo

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 18, 14 10:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for letting us know about that glitch you experienced in Level 10 of the game .

We are currently looking into this and are escalating the problem to the developer. We will be sure to post here in the forums as soon as we have more information.

In the meantime, our Tech Support Team would be happy to help troubleshoot the issue. Feel free to contact them with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will get back to you.

Thanks for your patience!

bfgWendwater

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Mar 18, 14 8:17 PM
I have the same problem on level 10 no task ... restart tells to explore all areas, that done the game continues on and on with no task will try with new profile. I have also found that playing and earning 2 stars you get nothing, replaying the levels gives you no stars either. I have only gotten 3 stars for the town by finishing the level with 3 stars.
Thanks

Edited on 03/19/2014 at 7:39:27 AM PST

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Mar 18, 14 9:24 PM
Marcie28018 wrote:I have the same problem on level 11 no task ... restart tells to explore all areas, that done the game continues on and on with no task will try with new profile.
Thanks

You may be confusing something? Level 11 works ok. It seems that you confuse 10 and 11 levels.

Thanks!

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Mar 18, 14 9:29 PM
_Andreww_ wrote:
Marcie28018 wrote:I have the same problem on level 10 no task ... restart tells to explore all areas, that done the game continues on and on with no task will try with new profile.
Thanks

You may be confusing something? Level 11 works ok. It seems that you confuse 10 and 11 levels.

I have started the game over this time on level 7 where you earn 80 gold when I get so far and have 50 gold it changes and tells me I need 50 coal and there is only 15 left from digging. I finally got it to work by getting the gold before I finished the second mind.
THIS GAME HAS MANY GLITCHES and they change.

Andrew you are correct put it down to old age.... lol I am sorry.

Edited on 03/19/2014 at 7:41:27 AM PST

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Mar 19, 14 9:41 AM
I have restarted the game 3 times and level 7 has a glitch also. It will add get 50 coal and there is only 20 left over in the game after you pay the Indian. I did it once on one of my other re starts and it worked now I can't seem to get past it.
Thanks

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Mar 19, 14 4:32 PM
The Fix on Level 10 Worked. Thanks.

bevaa72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bevaa72 on Mar 20, 14 7:42 AM
there is problem with the goal in Level 7. I played it three times and its goals are different each time. First, it ask us to collect 50 golds. 2nd time, it asked us to collect 50 coals!!! we need to collect 50 coals to pay the Indian for the property. 3rd time it kept asking us to collect 50 coals! we don't have enough coals (15 leftover after paying the Indian) to meet that stupid goal.

bevaa72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bevaa72 on Mar 20, 14 9:54 AM
Another problem now.... Level 8, I managed to finish that level with 3 stars but when I went to the town, all I got was 1 star!!! I went back to that level and got 3 stars... still 1 star at the town!!

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Mar 20, 14 10:51 AM
bevaa72 wrote:Another problem now.... Level 8, I managed to finish that level with 3 stars but when I went to the town, all I got was 1 star!!! I went back to that level and got 3 stars... still 1 star at the town!!

Maybe you got three stars in replay?
On first play got 2 star ( and spent their ). On replay got 3 star - and get in town 3 - 2 = 1 star.

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on Mar 20, 14 1:44 PM
I too had the same problem on level 10 and installed the new update. It worked a treat!

Thanks BFG for fixing this so fast!

sayulita
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sayulita on Apr 6, 14 10:07 AM
Level 40 - upgraded sawmill automatically shuts down about halfway through the level. Impossible without it. Hate to lose gold on the last level.

[Post New]by Heavenlyrabbit on May 1, 14 9:27 PM
Bought to play on my iMac

Level 10 same problem as listed above-

played once got 2 stars and second set of goals appeared…. played again and second set of goals will not appear.

WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN FIXED?

Checked in Game App under options for updates and there are none.

This is getting to be a sick joke with Big Fish. Game after game with glitches that never get fixed.

Edited on 05/02/2014 at 11:41:22 AM PST

Go to: