Pea511
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

A Bug?

[Post New]by Pea511 on Mar 21, 09 9:39 AM
Has anyone else managed to start the game? From the open option screen, if I click new game I have to sign in. I type in my name however I cannot seem to click the create button. It lights up when mouse is over it. I thought that my left mouse button didn't work, but I can click the cancel button and there are lots of sparkles come from the mouse when I try to click on the create. I tried to change profile but was met with the same problem.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:A Bug?

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 21, 09 1:52 PM
I didn't have any problems signing in and starting the game; you might want to contact technical support for your difficulty.

[Post New]by Starre88 on Mar 21, 09 2:05 PM
I've had no problems either. I've already used up my hour trial and am contemplating buying the game. What if you uninstall and reload the game? Maybe it was just a bad download.

[Post New]by nomadicmouse on Mar 21, 09 3:36 PM
I had the same issue. Plus, the game runs real slow and is a resouce hog.

cry5tal
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by cry5tal on Mar 22, 09 8:30 PM
i haven't been able to start it either. i have downloaded it and installed it. my task manager says it's started and running but nothing .. happens. is there a link or anything to a help link that can help me with this?

Edited on 03/22/2009 at 8:32:48 PM PST

[Post New]by FIZZYxPOP on Mar 24, 09 2:16 AM
I am having the same problem.
It will not let me click create, and it is super slow.
I really wanted to play it too.

[Post New]by FairyGodmother10 on Mar 27, 09 6:03 AM
Believe me its a good thing. The game is boring as watching paint dry. Pointless.

[Post New]by SpikyFish on Mar 28, 09 6:15 AM
There's a trophy for getting three 'C' Grades but the game won't let you get a 'C' - it makes you restart the level. Anyone know how to get around this?

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on Mar 28, 09 4:07 PM
you probably have to get a C+. on one of the levels i got a C+ and it let me continue without having to replay it

[Post New]by SpikyFish on Mar 29, 09 4:16 AM
Thanks, I'll try that.

[Post New]by Greygallows on Mar 29, 09 6:34 PM
It took 20 minutes to load...IF it gets past 99% loaded. Then I have the same problem about creating a name. Never did get to play this game so thanks to all who said it was boring!! Much appreciation to all.

[Post New]by Game_Fearie666 on Apr 4, 09 2:20 AM
I can't even get it to download. It keeps giving me an error message.

[Post New]by SpikyFish on Apr 4, 09 4:13 AM
I tried getting a C+ (which I did) and I was still called a slacker and sent back to the start of the level! Quite amusing but a bit frustrating as well...

Sneed
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Sneed on Jul 16, 09 3:19 PM
I cant get this game to download it keeps telling me file not found. I am a Mac person. Was curious and wanted to try it?

[Post New]by lexie462 on Aug 5, 09 10:28 AM
Howatch wrote:I didn't have any problems signing in and starting the game; you might want to contact technical support for your difficulty.

Go to: