basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

march 18 update

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 18, 14 5:59 PM
hey everyone there is a mc update now. have not played will see says fixes bugs, etc keeping our fingers crossed just wanted to let everyone know.

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Re:march 18 update

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Mar 18, 14 6:13 PM
Works fine, once it stops validating and decides to install....

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 18, 14 6:17 PM
Hey mine installed pretty quickly actually but am stuck for like 5 minutes on server connection problems - retry. I retry, it thinks and asks me to retry again. Yet here I am writing here - obviously have no actual internet connection problems. Am not closing it since I'm in the middle of a hos and don't want to have to wait another hour so just... retrying and retrying... Is this happening a lot to you too? Why does it do it? Is it because we're all playing the game right now and it makes the server really swamped or what? Can't say much other than that at this point but really, installed pretty quickly.

gabrielmine
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by gabrielmine on Mar 18, 14 6:20 PM
Installed pretty quick for me too....but still has server problems.

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Mar 18, 14 6:21 PM
I wish I hadn't installed the update, more problems, and now the "unable to connect to server" message is continuous. Install at own risk.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 18, 14 6:40 PM
I installed as soon as we learned about the update and played a complete round without server problems. There are probably masses of people trying to get on and try out the update, and the server just can't handle the load. Very unlikely to have anything directly to do with the update.

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Mar 18, 14 7:04 PM
Yahoo!!!! installed and validated in 2 minutes. Got cannot connect message so I shut down computer and restarted. Got back on no problems. Getting find items through quest trail. So far so good. The Witch of Endor & Cat are back on track... Good luck to all.

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Mar 18, 14 7:18 PM
rosiebvt wrote:I installed as soon as we learned about the update and played a complete round without server problems. There are probably masses of people trying to get on and try out the update, and the server just can't handle the load. Very unlikely to have anything directly to do with the update.

I have to disagree with you...the exact same problems I experienced prior to the update are STILL here... this update did not fix any of the bugs I experience from the problems that resulted from the March 10th update! Freezing up in the Social area, freezing up HOS scenes and intermittent "Unable to Connect to Server" messages.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 18, 14 8:15 PM
I GOT NO UPDATE.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 18, 14 8:18 PM
charlieisr wrote:I GOT NO UPDATE.

Hey, I didn't see one as well. So I closed my game app and re-opened it. Even try restarting your computer - it should be there. Worked for me. Hope it'll work for you too.

Edited on 03/18/2014 at 8:19:08 PM PST

Go to: